Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

may the 4th be with you

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1may the 4th be with you Empty may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 13:44

Happy star wars day all

Been to a party at the playfactore this morning and now settling down with the two little uns watching a new hope!!!

Microwave popcorn and all!!!

2may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 13:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never been a fan of Star Wars. What's so entertaining about men dicking around with shiny sticks?

3may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 13:49

Boggersbelief wrote:I have never been a fan of Star Wars. What's so entertaining about men dicking around with shiny sticks?

Now you put it like that ive just turned it off sent the kids to be bed and told them santa isnt real too.

4may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 13:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They only watch it to keep you happy Smile

5may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 13:54

Boggersbelief wrote:They only watch it to keep you happy Smile

You're probably right. I think the lad does it so we can have popcorn. Hes like a human dustbin the amount he puts away. Yet to look at him he looks like he doesn't eat

6may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't know about Star Wars day.
Banksy's gone to Wray Scarecrow Festival.
If he stands still long enough he might come back with a prize. Very Happy

7may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 14:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:

You're probably right.  I think the lad does it so we can have popcorn.  Hes like a human dustbin the amount he puts away.  Yet to look at him he looks like he doesn't eat
Johnny if I were you, I'd be more worried about the big hairy arsed Jock bird who's after rattling you.

Just tell her you're in a male only prison, and only gay men are allowed to visit, serves two purposes, saves you, and sends out the message Kennster is an uphill Gardner, no need to thank me.

8may the 4th be with you Empty Re: may the 4th be with you Mon May 04 2015, 14:25

MartinBWFC wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You're probably right.  I think the lad does it so we can have popcorn.  Hes like a human dustbin the amount he puts away.  Yet to look at him he looks like he doesn't eat
Johnny if I were you, I'd be more worried about the big hairy arsed Jock bird who's after rattling you.

Just tell her you're in a male only prison, and only gay men are allowed to visit, serves two purposes, saves you, and sends out the message Kennster is an uphill Gardner, no need to thank me.

Are they still going on about it them clowns? I gave them the two busiest days they have ever had on there i think. Im sure green and white is on here but under a different character

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum