Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What nationality is your soul?

+8
bwfc71
karlypants
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Sun May 10 2015, 23:15

karlypants wrote:i have just come out the closet and shaved myself a Brazilian as well.

22What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Sun May 10 2015, 23:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Said I am French - does that program know what being French entails?????   Definitely not me!

23What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Sun May 10 2015, 23:35

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Guess what. Mines Brazilian.

24What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 00:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Dutch

You are honest, authentic, sincere, and extremely resourceful. You have an appetite for knowledge and a hunger for truth. You are thoughtful and perceptive in everything you do.

Er… well… I went to Amsterdam once.

25What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 01:05

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Dutch

You are honest, authentic, sincere, and extremely resourceful. You have an appetite for knowledge and a hunger for truth. You are thoughtful and perceptive in everything you do.

Er… well… I went to Amsterdam once.

Snap ... apart from the Amsterdam bit.

Been to Holland though but can't remember where Shocked

26What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 01:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:I wonder what Keegan's result will be?

Canadian. I was just aboot to do it again since I expected to be a Brazilian, but nah. I've always liked Canada.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 02:11

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If I could play Football like a 1970's Brazilian.

Be as laid back as Jamaican.

Have the Luck of The Irish.

Have the Humour of a Bowtoner.

Sing like Frank Sinatra.

Drink like a Scotsman.

Shag like Russell Brand.

And not look like, Norris , out of Coronation St.

I'd be Happy .

28What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 05:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Add being as well endowed as a Congolese man and I'm in. Not that Jamaicans are far behind them, mind you.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

29What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 09:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I came out Italian. How curious is that as I'm off to Italy on Saturday morning for a few days.

Bring on the bunga bunga girls

30What nationality is your soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What nationality is your soul? Wed May 13 2015, 09:19

I wonder if there is an option for "you have no soul"

that would be the most worrying one i think.  Well that and French. (sorry 71)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum