Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sure its usually been previewed now...

also, Im hearing a lot of rumours that adidas are going to be making this years kit, I know adidas own Reebok but id have more confidence in us getting a nice kit this year if it is adidas...

Reebok kits over the past 2 years (since the 'sports bra' one) have not exactly been great have they?

that said, I did like the electric blue kit we had a couple of seasons ago.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If we are getting a new home kit, I would seriously suggest looking at FC Koln's website as we have copied their last 5 home designs (funnily enough also sponsored by Addidas-Reebok)!

bwfc71 wrote:If we are getting a new home kit, I would seriously suggest looking at FC Koln's website as we have copied their last 5 home designs (funnily enough also sponsored by Addidas-Reebok)!

I have no idea when your next crappy kit is coming out, but I do know they won't be doing one in your size. Perhaps your Mum could sew two XXL tops together?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

does anyone know if we are still going to be sponsored by 188Bet too?

the logo seems to be getting bigger every season... and the BWFC badge smaller.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:If we are getting a new home kit, I would seriously suggest looking at FC Koln's website as we have copied their last 5 home designs (funnily enough also sponsored by Addidas-Reebok)!

I have no idea when your next crappy kit is coming out, but I do know they won't be doing one in your size. Perhaps your Mum could sew two XXL tops together?

as a matter of fact, a medium fits be pretty well Laughing

now, am i going to have to own you again?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ever since Adidas took over Reebok we always get linked with them making our new kit but it never comes off, it will be reebok again I have no doubt.

I would imagine they will make an announcement over the next couple of weeks, though we normally see it before the season ends on our last home game.

Maybe it has something to do with us being relegated?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:

Actually they don't do my size!!! None of the shirts necks ever go over my head without stretching - size of the body of the shirt doesn't matter (normally L) but the necks always seem too short!

I agree with Rebel and can confirm that with the last 2 shirts the 188BET has grown whilst the BWFC badge has shrunk - at least on the "current" shirt the BWFC badge doesn't peel off like it did, in the washing machine, on the previous one!

Someone sent Gartside a message on Twitter asking if this was our new strip.

He replied "looks familiar"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

despite what Gartside says i'd be stunned if that was our kit, considering it's a fan mock up from an old Real Madrid shirt.

Someone said on twitter it resembles the new Middlesbrough shirt but how they would have seen it i have no idea.

Hope it's not like the Middlesbrough kit, it just looks like a cheap training top.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All speculation and most of it will be bollocks.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone over the age of 12 who cares what the new shirt looks like should take a good hard look at their life.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes nat, you've said that 40 times. We get it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes nat, you've said that 40 times. We get it.

I'm just interested to know why grown men care about a t-shirt so passionately when the majority wouldn't know fashion if it poked their eye out.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

because the shirt is a big part of what represents the club.

people are always interested in what it looks like.

I don't buy the shirts anymore but I'm always curious about what it looks like.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone over the age of 12 who cares what the new shirt looks like should take a good hard look at their life.

It also matters quite a lot to the players that wear it - have you not forgotten teh infamous grey strip of United's?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
It also matters quite a lot to the players that wear it - have you not forgotten teh infamous grey strip of United's?

I'm sure the players don't give a toss about the kit, they just want the appearance money for appearing in the ad campaign.

bwfc71 wrote:
Actually they don't do my size!!! None of the shirts necks ever go over my head without stretching

So you've got a fat head, you do surprise me. Anyway, don't start denying your fried chicken venture, I've done my research. Someone called BWFC71 has registered a fried chicken company at Companies House with a parent company in Holland.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Actually they don't do my size!!! None of the shirts necks ever go over my head without stretching

So you've got a fat head, you do surprise me. Anyway, don't start denying your fried chicken venture, I've done my research. Someone called BWFC71 has registered a fried chicken company at Companies House with a parent company in Holland.

You really do not know anything about Nando's, do you?

Anything you would have realised is that they do not do fried chicken - well our restaurant won't. Plus no point in registering at CRO, when all I have to do is register with KvK - as the business will not have any offices or restaurants in the UK, just in The Netherlands, as there is already a "parent" franchise in the UK.

bwfc71 wrote:

You really do not know anything about Nando's, do you?

Anything you would have realised is that they do not do fried chicken - well our restaurant won't. Plus no point in registering at CRO, when all I have to do is register with KvK - as the business will not have any offices or restaurants in the UK, just in The Netherlands, as there is already a "parent" franchise in the UK.

So your big plan is to open a Nandos? Wow, what a business genius you are. I hope your business partner realises you will eat all the stock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum