Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers could cash-in on Hall

+3
Sluffy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 08:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WANDERERS look ready to cut their losses with winger Rob Hall this summer.

Neil Lennon is attempting to generate some cash for new signings and hopes the 21-year-old’s fine finish to the season on loan at MK Dons could tempt someone into a bid.

Dougie Freedman signed Hall for an initial £450,000 from West Ham after a tribunal last summer but it is understood that the fee has since increased by as much as £200,000 because of appearance-based add-ons.

Lennon packed the youngster off to Milton Keynes in March after criticising his performance as a substitute in a 1-0 defeat at Ipswich Town.

Hall then helped Karl Robinson’s side to promotion, scoring a hat-trick in a 6-1 win against Leyton Orient, and the Dons boss has since confirmed he would like to bring him back again next season.

“We’d like a number of the players back,” he said. “I need six players – two strikers, two wingers, two midfield players.”

The newly-promoted club are unlikely to have much cash to hand, although reports yesterday claimed that Rotherham United could step forward with an offer of £400,000 for the pacy midfielder, who has 12 months left to run on his Bolton deal.

While the Millers are not known as lavish spenders in the division, it is claimed the South Yorkshiremen have made four separate £1million bids for players in the last 12 months.

Steve Evans has also invested similar fees for Jonson Clarke-Harris and Jordan Bowery in recent times.

The Scot met with his chairman Tony Stewart yesterday to discuss his key targets this summer and hopes to be given the funds to strengthen his squad after a narrow escape from relegation this season.

The transfer situation looks far more complicated for Lennon, who has continued his scouting brief in the last few days as he waits to discover just how much he will have to invest next term.

Wanderers have yet to confirm which of their out-of-contract players will be retained, although progress is expected on that front in the next few days.

Meanwhile, the Whites are one of a strings of sides reported to have checked on Real Madrid B defender Derik Osede in Monday night’s 1-1 draw against Guadalajara.

The Nigeria-born Spain Under-21 international is due to be out of contract in the summer but also interests Leicester City, Burnley, Nottingham Forest and Wolves.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/12946645.Wanderers_could_cash_in_on_ex_West_Ham_winger_this_summer/

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers look ready to cut their losses with winger Rob Hall this summer.

Neil Lennon is attempting to generate some cash for new signings and hopes the 21-year-old’s fine finish to the season on loan at MK Dons could tempt someone into a bid.

Dougie Freedman signed Hall for an initial £450,000 from West Ham after a tribunal last summer but it is understood that the fee has since increased by as much as £200,000 because of appearance-based add-ons.

Lennon packed the youngster off to Milton Keynes in March after criticising his performance as a substitute in a 1-0 defeat at Ipswich Town.

Hall then helped Karl Robinson’s side to promotion, scoring a hat-trick in a 6-1 win against Leyton Orient, and the Dons boss has since confirmed he would like to bring him back again next season.

“We’d like a number of the players back,” he said. “I need six players – two strikers, two wingers, two midfield players.”

The newly-promoted club are unlikely to have much cash to hand, although reports yesterday claimed that Rotherham United could step forward with an offer of £400,000 for the pacy midfielder, who has 12 months left to run on his Bolton deal.

While the Millers are not known as lavish spenders in the division, it is claimed the South Yorkshiremen have made four separate £1million bids for players in the last 12 months.

Steve Evans has also invested similar fees for Jonson Clarke-Harris and Jordan Bowery in recent times.

The Scot met with his chairman Tony Stewart yesterday to discuss his key targets this summer and hopes to be given the funds to strengthen his squad after a narrow escape from relegation this season.

The transfer situation looks far more complicated for Lennon, who has continued his scouting brief in the last few days as he waits to discover just how much he will have to invest next term.

Wanderers have yet to confirm which of their out-of-contract players will be retained, although progress is expected on that front in the next few days.

Meanwhile, the Whites are one of a strings of sides reported to have checked on Real Madrid B defender Derik Osede in Monday night’s 1-1 draw against Guadalajara.

The Nigeria-born Spain Under-21 international is due to be out of contract in the summer but also interests Leicester City, Burnley, Nottingham Forest and Wolves.

Source

3Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:05

Huh?

4Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:05

Mod fight!!!!!!

5Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:05

is this a stand off?

6Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:06

Haha Karly's not happy.

Posting articles is myyyyyy jobbbbbbb

::seething:: ::seething:: ::seething::

7Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:07

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/12946645.Wanderers_could_cash_in_on_ex_West_Ham_winger_this_summer/

8Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:08

its just turned into a triple threat, all we need now is a fourth participant to make it into a fatal fourway and throw in a hell in the cell and we have ourselves a ppv

9Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:09

ah fuck it 

10Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:10

Bring it, bitches!

Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Kid-wrestler-300x200

11Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That will teach me to post without checking first! Very Happy

Apologies BTID. Smile

12Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:11

Booo!!!

Shitbag!!!!

He's laughing at you, Karl......

Do him!!!!!!

13Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:11

Breadman wrote:Bring it, bitches!

Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Kid-wrestler-300x200
you are going down

Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Z

14Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't beat me, I'm bigger!!!

Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Cliff-tomorrow

15Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:14

KPtilidie - i got your back!

16Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:14

I'm bringing my crew.

And we've got spanx!

Wanderers could cash-in on Hall -font-b-Mens-b-font-Sexy-Sheer-See-Through-font-b-Underwear-b-font-Jumpsuits

17Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I was trying to be tactful!

I noticed that both BTID and Karly had posted the articles in new threads seperate to each other - and neither had been well read - and not wanting to pick which thread to delete, I thought if I put the threads together, the first one along would see it, delete their own article and problem solved!

Little did I know you had all turned into Rob Hall fans in the meantime!

Very Happy

18Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:15

karlypants wrote:You won't beat me, I'm bigger!!!

i'm not sending you anymore pics if you are just going to post them on here

19Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:17

Sluffy wrote:I was trying to be tactful!

I noticed that both BTID and Karly had posted the articles in new threads seperate to each other - and neither had been well read - and not wanting to pick which thread to delete, I thought if I put the threads together, the first one along would see it, delete their own article and problem solved!

Little did I know you had all turned into Rob Hall fans in the meantime!

Very Happy
pick a side sluffy.............it's time!

20Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Empty Re: Wanderers could cash-in on Hall Wed May 13 2015, 11:18

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:You won't beat me, I'm bigger!!!

i'm not sending you anymore pics if you are just going to post them on here

But.......that's Barry from the Travelodge!

That means that.......oh my god!

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum