Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is going to win?

+2
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is going to win? Empty Who is going to win? Fri May 22 2015, 21:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had a cheeky little bet at the bookies and gone for a Win double with Norwich and Preston both getting promoted via Wembley.

Boro have beaten Norwich twice this year in the Championship and Preston's record in the play-offs is woeful but I just feel that Preston are due a spell in the Championship after previous disappointments and Norwich will just edge it over Boro, especially as the authorities spelt Middlesbrough wrong on their Wembley tickets.

2Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Fri May 22 2015, 21:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

If I was a betting man, that's what I would go for.

3Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Fri May 22 2015, 22:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've a feeling that Boro will bore Norwich to death and win 1-0, even though I had Norwich down for promotion before a ball was kicked.

Swindon are great going forward but they look like conceding every time the ball gets in their defensive third.

Having said all that, I agree with Norwich and Knob End.  Very Happy

4Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Fri May 22 2015, 22:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Best odds I could find were:

Norwich to win 9-2
Boro to win 5-1

Preston to win 6-1
Swindon to win 8-1.

The fly in the ointment is Boro. Having beaten Norwich twice they could spoil a good bet. Surely Preston have got to get promoted at the umpteenth time of asking? I hope they win because it's another local derby as opposed to a long trip to Wiltshire.

5Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Fri May 22 2015, 22:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lancashire police constables will be rubbing their hands if Preston get promoted.

Not only will it be a good pay day but it will give them an opportunity to crack some skulls without reason.

6Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Mon May 25 2015, 15:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On to a winner RT

7Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Tue May 26 2015, 21:31

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:Best odds I could find were:

Norwich to win 9-2
Boro to win 5-1

Preston to win 6-1
Swindon to win 8-1.

The fly in the ointment is Boro. Having beaten Norwich twice they could spoil a good bet. Surely Preston have got to get promoted at the umpteenth time of asking?  I hope they win because it's another local derby as opposed to a long trip to Wiltshire.

Good call Trotter BUT are those odds correct? Norwich 4/5 on my Coupon Boro Evens ? Those odds look like both teams to score odds? on those odds you could back both teams and the draw and make a profit, am i missing something?

8Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Tue May 26 2015, 21:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Really glad to see Middlesbrough cock up yesterday.

It was a nasty stunt they pulled on us a couple seasons ago with the ticket prices. Quite disliked them since that.

9Who is going to win? Empty Re: Who is going to win? Tue May 26 2015, 22:33

For me it was just great to see them two down after about 15 minutes and their fans having to sit there for the rest of the match thinking:

"We're screwed. We can't win this. I've spent the last two weeks thinking that we're in with a chance of real glory and it's all been dashed before the game's even started properly. Football's shit!"

Kismet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum