Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the end of bolton nuts is nigh

+2
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Mon May 25, 2015 11:41 am

I wonder how the sentencing works.

If you receive separate convictions for each of your "creations", certain people on here would be screwed and would never see the light of day again if convicted.

"I sentence you for 5 years imprisonment for each of your characters. Take him away to Preston Gaol and don't let him out until 2095!"

3the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Mon May 25, 2015 11:49 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

“grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character”.

Bit worried about Brucie and his Sammy Davis tribute now! Shocked I may be in trouble.

4the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scott's going to get fingered.  Smile

5the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Copper Dragon wrote:Scott's going to get fingered.  Smile

That's an 18 month sentence right there

6the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 10:14 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:I wonder how the sentencing works.

If you receive separate convictions for each of your "creations", certain people on here would be screwed and would never see the light of day again if convicted.

"I sentence you for 5 years imprisonment for each of your characters. Take him away to Preston Gaol and don't let him out until 2095!"
Its time to come clean... 

There are only 3 posters on the entire site. 

I am Reebok_Rebel, Natasha Whittam,Scottjames30, Breadman, Y2johnny, Breadman, Bonce and Copper Dragon. 

Sluffy, Now ive come clean, please delete the above accounts keeping only Reebok_Rebel please.

7the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 10:31 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who is me then  scratch

8the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 10:44 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:who is me then  scratch
Your real name is Phani Tikkla and your posting from an IP address in Bombay...

9the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:03 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This is Norpig... 

the end of bolton nuts is nigh 9k=

10the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:06 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And this is Hipster... 

the end of bolton nuts is nigh 2Q==

11the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:39 am

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Breadman wrote:I wonder how the sentencing works.

Its time to come clean... 

There are only 3 posters on the entire site. 

I am Reebok_Rebel, Natasha Whittam,Scottjames30, Breadman, Y2johnny, Breadman, Bonce and Copper Dragon. 

Sluffy, Now ive come clean, please delete the above accounts keeping only Reebok_Rebel please.

Is okay sluffy. Realising i am rr i will delete myself. ...... out of existence

12the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:47 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I am Reebok_Rebel, Natasha Whittam,Scottjames30, Breadman, Y2johnny, Breadman, Bonce and Copper Dragon. 

I think I can spot the account you want deleted the most!

Very Happy

13the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:48 am

Sluffy wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I am Reebok_Rebel, Natasha Whittam,Scottjames30, Breadman, Y2johnny, Breadman, Bonce and Copper Dragon. 

Very Happy

Wait a god Damn minute. There are 2 breadmans??????

14the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:49 am

I'll have him for that.

I'm going to break into his bunker and steal his stockpile of tinned peaches and Pot Noodles.

15the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 11:54 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:And this is Hipster... 

the end of bolton nuts is nigh 2Q==

I wish I had a good job like that!

16the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy

Sorry my bad. I have only One Breadman account, please delete that one... 

Many thanks. 

I also realise im having a 3 way (conversation) with myself...

17the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Breadman wrote:I'll have him for that.

I'm going to break into his bunker and steal his stockpile of razzle and readers wives.

Dirty bugger

18the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy

Sorry my bad. I have only One Breadman account, please delete that one... 

Many thanks. 

I also realise im having a 3 way with two male prostitutes

affraid

19the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:This is Norpig... 

the end of bolton nuts is nigh 9k=
 damn how did you find me out?  Very Happy you should work for MI6 Rebel

20the end of bolton nuts is nigh Empty Re: the end of bolton nuts is nigh Fri May 29, 2015 12:05 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone want to get rid of me?

I'm just a harmless old man. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum