Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOM! Champions League Final

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOOM! Champions League Final Empty BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 02:14

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

An absolutely amazing game of football in it's truest sense, whatever camp you were in. Thankfully, and as it should be, that was the best game I have seen all season instead of the dull affair it so often is.

Anyone else watch it and agree /disagree / give a flying f?
It genuinely restored my faith in watching the game which I will admit has been waning for the past few years.

2BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 03:02

I agree was a great game of football, two teams that try to play the right way. Glad it was Juventus in the final and not Real Madrid. If it was Madrid we wouldn't be talking about a great game of football it would be about the theatrics and niggly fouls that El Classico always turns into.

3BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 03:18

This is in the wrong section, think it will be a couple of years before Bolton are in the Champions league final.

4BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 09:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:This is in the wrong section, think it will be a couple of years before Bolton are in the Champions league final.
Yes I agree. It will be at least 2 years, shouldn't take longer than that though. We have solid financial foundations and a good chairman so I'm looking forward to it........

5BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 09:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

unless they are thinking of re-naming the Johnstones Paint trophy then its very unlikely  Very Happy

6BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 10:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:This is in the wrong section, think it will be a couple of years before Bolton are in the Champions league final.
 do we have a clinically insane section?  Very Happy

7BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 13:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Yes. Very Happy

8BOOM! Champions League Final Empty Re: BOOM! Champions League Final Sun Jun 07 2015, 13:32

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Yes. Very Happy

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum