Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool sign Danny Ings

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Liverpool sign Danny Ings Mon Jun 08 2015, 10:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is why they will never win the title. 

Deary me.

2Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Danny Ings Mon Jun 08 2015, 11:17

They should know full well they're nowhere near winning the title, this is a good signing for a squad player in a team of Liverpool's quality. 

Liverpool and Spurs have to fight it out for the scraps left by the bigger teams in the league, this is that type of signing. Better Ings than Aspas.

3Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Danny Ings Mon Jun 08 2015, 11:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

unless Rodgers is going to play 2 upfront then it seems like he might be back-up for Sturridge if he ever gets fit. I personally think he will turn out to be a very good striker, he's only 22 i think and has a good eye for goal.

4Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Danny Ings Mon Jun 08 2015, 15:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

11 goals in his debut prem season at 21. Bargain. Quality signing

5Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Danny Ings Mon Jun 08 2015, 16:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll score 20+ next season, Real Madrid will want him to replace CR7 in four years time.

6Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Danny Ings Mon Jun 08 2015, 16:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've just been nosing in on some of their forums. 

I knew that they had a higher than average percentage of clueless gobshites, but you'd think that they'd just signed Andy Carroll for £35 million the way that they're going on.

7Liverpool sign Danny Ings  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Danny Ings Thu Oct 01 2015, 15:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Liverpool fans are raving about him, Jamie Carragher is raving about him and now he's in the England squad.

We still haven't been paid for him (bloody scousers). I hope that the tribunal will be taking note because we will be wanting at least £10 mil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum