Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Kay Burley be sacked?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Should Kay Burley be sacked? Tue Jun 16 2015, 09:43

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't really watch Sky News but was always aware that Kay Burley tends to rub a lot of people up the wrong way.

So in light of the recent petition to get her fired over an interview with an Alton Towers chief executive, I thought I'd have a look through Youtube to see what all the fuss was about.

And what a thoroughly odious person she really is. Minus the accent, it stands out a mile that she's just a scrote from Wigan.

Unbelievable that she's lasted this long.

2Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Re: Should Kay Burley be sacked? Tue Jun 16 2015, 09:47

Nah, I don't think she should. But she is absolutely vile, reminds me of a Fox News presenter - absolutely no class and deliberately provocative. She pissed me off during the election debates, when she was more interested in talking about Cameron & Milibands personal lives as if they're some sort of showbiz column topic. 

Absolute idiot, but I'd sack Sky News not her the whole station is dragging British media down.

3Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Re: Should Kay Burley be sacked? Tue Jun 16 2015, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hate the woman. Adam Boulton too.

4Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Re: Should Kay Burley be sacked? Tue Jun 16 2015, 15:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She just drips arrogance you can almost see it dripping down her forehead. 

gawping down her nose at her guests like they're swill. 

disgusting woman.

5Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Re: Should Kay Burley be sacked? Tue Jun 16 2015, 18:58

Yeah but marks out of 2 would you give her 1

6Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Re: Should Kay Burley be sacked? Wed Jun 17 2015, 15:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Isn't that what you do to bolton fans?

7Should Kay Burley be sacked? Empty Re: Should Kay Burley be sacked? Wed Jun 17 2015, 16:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Isn't that what you do to bolton fans?

Well it depends what they're saying.

but I always have objectivity unlike her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum