Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manager expecting busy transfer window

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manager expecting busy transfer window Empty Manager expecting busy transfer window Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:24 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neil Lennon says new signings at Bolton Wanderers are imminent, as preparations for the new 2015/16 campaign continue to ramp up.

Wanderers are yet to add to their ranks during the close season, but with the summer transfer window set to officially open in less than two weeks’ time the manager expects to be busy.

“We’ve identified and continue to identify players who I believe will make us better,” Lennon told bwfc.co.uk. “We’re not far away from one or two and that excites me.

“It is a challenging time, but it can also be very rewarding, for both myself as a manager and the team, if you find the right player.

“I’m excited. We’re doing a lot of hard work in the background to try and make things happen and we’ve got a good idea of where we are.

“We’ve cut the wage bill and are in a good position. There are players out there who we know will improve us and we will get there.”

Source

I reckon the "one or two" he refers to us being "not far away" from signing are Amos and Madine, as everybody knows they're signing come the first of July.

Or it could be Gudjohnsen and Heskey.

Either way, I'm not going to start hanging out the bunting just yet....

(And the cynic in me had to smile when I saw that there's a massive advert for season tickets right underneath that piece.)

Breadman wrote:I reckon the "one or two" he refers to us being "not far away" from signing are Amos and Madine, as everybody knows they're signing come the first of July.

(And the cynic in me had to smile when I saw that there's a massive advert for season tickets right underneath that piece.)

Shut the fuck up

Wink

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I reckon the "one or two" he refers to us being "not far away" from signing are Amos and Madine, as everybody knows they're signing come the first of July.

Shut the fuck up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see you are back to your old self Scott...

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny's fault.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unless there is a takeover or Garty has a personality transplant I think Bread is right to be skeptical and manage his expectations. It's the hope that's the killer.

Wiki already listing Madine as a Bolton player if that has any relevance or accuracy.

I was parodying you but with a winky face so uncle bread knew i was taking the michael. Sorry if i have caused offence

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I forgot the winky face

10Manager expecting busy transfer window Empty Re: Manager expecting busy transfer window Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:07 pm

scottjames30 wrote:I have a wanky face

Couldn't possibly comment

11Manager expecting busy transfer window Empty Re: Manager expecting busy transfer window Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:51 pm

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I have a wanky face

Couldn't possibly comment

I reckon Boggers could.

12Manager expecting busy transfer window Empty Re: Manager expecting busy transfer window Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:08 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The manager expects to be busy ... selling all our players on the cheap and being told we've got nowt to sign new ones with. I wouldn't be surprised to see Neil Lennon announcing the signing of a new player called ... Neil Lennon. Hell, at this rate we might sign Jimmy Phillips and David Lee.

13Manager expecting busy transfer window Empty Re: Manager expecting busy transfer window Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:51 am

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I expect the one or two mentioned to be in addition to Amos and Madine.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum