Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airports

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Airports Empty Airports Thu Jul 02 2015, 15:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm on my way back to the UK from Zante tonight and I'm dreading it for a number of reasons, not least touching down at Birmingham airport of all places.

I basically wanted a cheap last minute holiday and the only reasonable deal coming up that suited me was this one from Birmingham.

Anyway, it's a bit of a dingy looking place and the robbing bastards wanted £50 to park the car for the week about a mile away from the terminal. It was also a longer drive than expected because of the crap current state of various roads down to it. It'd take a hell of a good offer to tempt me into flying from Birmingham airport again.

For me, the best one around has to be Leeds Bradford, closely followed by Liverpool. Leeds is basically just the same as Liverpool, but with less scousers.

I wouldn't mind some advice for future reference on which airports are, all in all, decent to fly from, so share your personal experiences here.

2Airports Empty Re: Airports Thu Jul 02 2015, 15:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Airport experiences are usually bad these days because of the permanently heightened security measures although a recent departure from Gatwick was relatively painless. Smaller airports tend to be better but some of them now charge for drop offs and pick ups as well as the trolleys.

Then there is the airline itself. I have never travelled with Ryanair but a recent trip with easyJet was a pain. Do they ever depart on time?

3Airports Empty Re: Airports Fri Jul 03 2015, 11:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've flown from Bristol a few times, it was ok, but not much help I suppose Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum