Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ

+5
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit easy this quiz. Obviously posting the answers is a bit annoying (as is right clicking on the album covers and selecting "search for this image on Google").

Perhaps there is a better way of posting answers so that we can't see each other's e.g. PM them to the "quiz master"? Then there can be a reveal at the end.

82THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:06

Is first come first served lusty. First up best dressed Smile

Same as the (number 1 on nuts) Movie quiz

83THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Bit easy this quiz. Obviously posting the answers is a bit annoying (as is right clicking on the album covers and selecting "search for this image on Google").

Do people actually do that? :whistle:

84THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:20

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Bit easy this quiz. Obviously posting the answers is a bit annoying (as is right clicking on the album covers and selecting "search for this image on Google").

Do people actually do that? :whistle:

I'm taking that as a confession.

85THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:21

If it is i will be very upset genuinely as i have honestly worked hard on my movie quiz.

86THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:23

Christ this has to be the best quiz I've ever seen on here ! Well done Barbs

87THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:27

Fair enough

He can take over the movie quiz too. Apparently its riddled with cheats anyway

88THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:29

Haha sorry Johnny couldn't resist

89THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:31

No its ok. I'm even having doubts myself now.

I'll have time to do one tomorrow but probably watch a film instead

90THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 17:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fair enough

He can take over the movie quiz too.  Apparently its riddled with cheats anyway
Nonsense. We play by the rules.

91THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 18:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

16. I Believe I Can Fly (1996) - r kelly space jam
17. Gangsta's Paradise (1995) - coolio dangerous minds
18. Iris (1998) - goo goo dolls
19. Blaze of Glory (1990) - bon jovi - blazing saddles

21.Silent Sigh (2002) - badly drawn boy

25. My Heart Will Go On (1997) - celine dion titanic

26 - gorillaz - demon days
27 - blink 182 - enema of the state
30 - outkast
31 - prodigy fat of the land
32 - pulp different class
33 - strokes is this it
oi Johnny stop copying my answers  Very Happy

92THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 18:07

Is he cheating again....?

93THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 18:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he can't be trusted just like his Dad  Laughing

94THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 18:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Behind_20bars_small

95THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 18:11

I didn't look at anyones. I just copied and pasted all the questions and deleted the ones i didnt know and left the ones i did.

Or thought i did.

Sorry

96THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 20:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not sure which are still left but I think these still needed an answer - so here goes anyway -

20 - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - Sacha Distel
23 - The Graduate - Simon and Garfunkel.
24 - Breakfast at Tiffenys (excellent film if you've never seen it) - I thought in the film it was just an instrumental, so nobody sang it! (Was this a trick question?)

The person who IS famous for singing it though is Andy Williams.

97THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 20:56

Sluffy wrote:Not sure which are still left but I think these still needed an answer - so here goes anyway -

20 - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - Sacha Distel
23 - The Graduate - Simon and Garfunkel.
24 - Breakfast at Tiffenys (excellent film if you've never seen it) - I thought in the film it was just an instrumental, so nobody sang it!  (Was this a trick question?)

The person who IS famous for singing it though is Andy Williams.

Was it not deep blue something who was famous for singing breakfast at tiffanys

98THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 21:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Andy Williams was certainly Mr Moon River back in the old days.

I don't really know who or what Deep Blue is other than the name of the chess computer that beat Gary Kasparov (the then world chess champion).

99THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 21:07

100THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 5 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu Jul 16 2015, 21:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Never heard of them, sorry.

Back to the quiz -

10 - Gravity

To be honest I don't know this song either - although with it being recent I've probably heard it on the car radio.  

I thought the clue obviously meant gravity and I simply googled to see if such a song existed.

Easy points now for whoever knows who sang it!

As far as I can tell - and there are loads of answers that have yet to be confirmed as correct - the only ones still without some sort of an answer to them are -

5, 8, 14, 29 and 34.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum