Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Macron is too big for us!

+5
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Macron is too big for us! Empty The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 12:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 13:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is way way too big for us but it's hardly a surprise it's empty with such a terrible product.

still no surprise to Blackburn Wigan and Bolton all getting no crowds when every kid in the area will just support utd or city.

3The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 13:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's nothing we didn't already know. Would be interesting to see the figure if we returned to the prem. Wouldn't really affect me because the reason I don't get to as many games as I would like Is a financial one. That won't change just because we get promoted unfortunately.

4The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 13:14

Bwfc1958 wrote:It's nothing we didn't already know. Would be interesting to see the figure if we returned to the prem. Wouldn't really affect me because the reason I don't get to as many games as I would like Is a financial one. That won't change just because we get promoted unfortunately.
Same 58, went to the grand total of three or four last year.

took my lad to two of them.

and two of them where the cheaper ticket ones.

5The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 13:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman will love this.

6The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 13:40

i'm sure he would much rather the stadium be full every week with everyone in fine voice and more money going into the coffers of OUR cashs trapped club.  Like everyone.

7The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 15:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said this before but if there's spare capacity the club should be considering deals with schools and other youth organisations on a "kid for a quid" basis.

Sure it won't bring in much direct income, but it should increase catering and peripheral sales as well as help secure the fanbase of the future.

And improve the atmosphere.

8The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 15:10

wanderlust wrote:I've said this before but if there's spare capacity the club should be considering deals with schools and other youth organisations on a "kid for a quid" basis.

Sure it won't bring in much direct income, but it should increase catering and peripheral sales as well as help secure the fanbase of the future.

And improve the atmosphere.

:agree:

cost me a fortune when i took my lad

hotdog
programme
bag of sweets
drink
scarf
little rubber wristband thing
hat

thats why ive not been able to afford to take him again

9The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 15:27

Do they not still give free tickets away in Asda when you spend 27p?

10The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 17:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should've stayed at Burnden Park.

11The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 19:52

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This post is applicable here as well!

What they should do is give every season ticket holder, free parking and free food and drink and sell tickets on the gate for £10 each (that have to pay for food and drink). We'll get a full Macron, as half the season ticket holders will be down the Macron for their dinner and a big piss up and we'll stand a chance of getting an atmosphere so our players can get excited again.

12The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 22:12

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Meaningless statistic
teams doing well who have a shit ground do well, team doing badly with a good ground looks bad, absolute tosh.

13The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Fri Jul 17 2015, 23:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am quite surprised to see that it is just over 53% of tickets sold on average.

Didn't think it was that bad! Shocked

14The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 07:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big contingent of Bolton fans following Chorley next season.

15The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 11:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised we sold 53% honestly that's quite good when you consider the product.

16The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm surprised we sold 53% honestly that's quite good when you consider the product.

Truly tiring of your negativity.

I think you should "support" someone else. Chelsea would be good for your self esteem.

17The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 12:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm surprised we sold 53% honestly that's quite good when you consider the product.

The grim reeper speaks.

18The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 13:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I think you should "support" someone else. Chelsea would be good for your self esteem.

Laughing

It's called realism Nat. 

the product is shite and we will never attract fans away from the big boys down the road.

19The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 13:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughing

It's called realism Nat. 

the product is shite and we will never attract fans away from the big boys down the road.

Dundee?

20The Macron is too big for us! Empty Re: The Macron is too big for us! Sat Jul 18 2015, 14:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No I meant nearby Bolton. 

No one can attract fans away from Rangers and Celtic as I'm sure you know. Not even Dundee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum