Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free movie streaming sites

+4
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Free movie streaming sites Empty Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been using a site called movie tube for the last few months that had loads of new films on (yes i know it's illegal), i've just tried to log on but its been closed down and it seems most of the other ones have as well.

Anyone still using one which is free and is good quality?

2Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sky block most of them in my case,but this usually works,if it's any use to you.

http://www.video2k.is/index.php

3Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:53

Use an android phone or tablet?

If so cartoon hd is back and a lot better than it was.

Also showbox.

Both spot on.

Alternatively just type in a movie name into Google followed by putlocker and bobs your uncle

4Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 14:57

Showbox has been shutdown I think, it's been "down for maintenance" for a week now.

5Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:02

Alluc.com is one of the best. You have to register though.

6Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Showbox is being a pain in the arse at the moment.  Movietube is working for me but every film has Chinese subtitles which is annoying.

7Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Showbox is being a pain in the arse at the moment.  Movietube is working for me but every film has Chinese subtitles which is annoying.
 which address are you using 58? Movietube was my favourite one

8Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Use a proxy to get around the blocks. I use Hola which allows you to appear to be in another country and therefore getting around the ban.

9Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Showbox is being a pain in the arse at the moment.  Movietube is working for me but every film has Chinese subtitles which is annoying.
 which address are you using 58? Movietube was my favourite one
I'm using movietube 4.4 app on my phone norpig. I've just tried it and Ted 2 is working so I'm assuming the rest are too. Streaming it directly from a website may be different, I don't know.

10Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tried putlocker and a movie-tube.co on my tablet but it keeps flashing up with dodgy virus messages.

11Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 15:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it a specific film you're after norpig?

Personally I can't be bothered with online movie streaming when it's as cheap as it is to buy DVDs.

12Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Is it a specific film you're after norpig?

Personally I can't be bothered with online movie streaming when it's as cheap as it is to buy DVDs.
 no its just in general Doffy, movietube was excellent as it had loads of films for me and the kids and most were great quality. It looks like most of the movietube sites have been closed down. I like to stream them from my Hudl to my TV with chromecast. I'll keep looking anyway

13Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 16:00

Just google the movie name then putlocker and some shit website somewhere tends to have it.

14Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 16:40

I've just forwarded a link to this thread to the Internet Police.

You're all in bother now.......

15Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 16:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I've just forwarded a link to this thread to the Internet Police.

You're all in bother now.......

:cop: affraid

16Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 16:47

You're old enough to remember when LP's had "Home taping is killing music" on the inner sleeve.

I'm very disappointed....

17Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 16:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to use one called HD Cinema, but i think they have blocked that one too.

18Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 17:18

Breadman wrote:You're old enough to remember when LP's had "Home taping is killing music" on the inner sleeve.

I always laughed at the piracy is supporting terrorism advert.

I always imagined Osama Bin Laden sat in the Kabul multiplex trying to tape Titanic.

19Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 17:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You're old enough to remember when LP's had "Home taping is killing music" on the inner sleeve.

I do remember it Breaders but it never stopped me then either  Very Happy

20Free movie streaming sites Empty Re: Free movie streaming sites Sun Jul 26 2015, 18:15

bwfc1874 wrote:Just google the movie name then putlocker and some shit website somewhere tends to have it.

Echo

Echo

Echo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum