Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A case for euthanasia?

+6
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
largehat
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A case for euthanasia? Empty A case for euthanasia? Mon May 28 2012, 20:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article848103.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Georgia+Davis+(17)+is+Britain's+fattest+teenager+weighing+around+40+stone

Actually it should be two cases for euthanasia because what kind of mother allows her daughter to get this fat?

2A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Mon May 28 2012, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article848103.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Georgia+Davis+(17)+is+Britain's+fattest+teenager+weighing+around+40+stone

Actually it should be two cases for euthanasia because what kind of mother allows her daughter to get this fat?

What is really bizarre about this case is that Georgia was at one time registered for benefits as carer for her mother!

In Georgia's case the only thing that can save her is radical surgery. She should have her jaw medically wired shut with just enough room for a straw. A strict diet of liquidized vegetables would soon galvanize her bowel movements.

There really is no excuse for this level of obesity apart from a death wish. If she chooses to check out then so be it. We have to think of the environment. Her carcass alone would feed a Borneo village for two weeks. Waste not, want not.

3A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Mon May 28 2012, 21:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the downside put yourself in the shoes of the person who has to perform colonic irrigation on Georgia for the first time. I don't think a ten gallon drum would be sufficient to cover the detritus emanating from her ringpiece.

4A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Mon May 28 2012, 22:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was reading about this girl the other day. They think she weighs 63 stone, but don't know for sure. It took a team of men including all three emergency services half a day to get her out of the house and into an ambulance. They had to remove a wall from her house. They put screens up so the public couldn't stare.

I think it's absolutely tragic. 63 stone.

5A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 08:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Years ago this would not have been allowed to happen. Doctors and Social Services would have been blunt and told her that she was on the path to an early death.

Nowadays with all this PC bullshit everyone is frightened of offending the poor mites feelings and as a result she is now as fat as a pig.

What was needed was early intervention with a short, sharp shock. You would think the penny would have dropped when the lifeguard asked Georgia to leave the beach so that the tide come in.

Everyone is always looking for excuses when it comes to obesity even though we all know it's caused by overeating junk food coupled with a lack of exercise.

Had I been a doctor and Georgia had come to see me, I would have explained her condition to her as firmly and fairly as possible.

Doctor Trotter, ' Well Georgia, I have carried out an extensive series of tests and I have formed the medical opinion that you are a fat cnut.'

6A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 09:41

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We should sign her as our new goalie

7A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 09:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:We should sign her as our new goalie

She's too lightweight for the Championship.

8A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 10:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughing

9A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Perhaps this is where Quent could find what he,s been looking for.
a lot of woman for your money and it defo likes to gobble a lot.

10A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 12:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When she has kids they could use her as a trampoline.

11A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 12:09

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

12A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 15:40

I think I poked her once.

13A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 15:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

882 lbs? Get the truck out of here!

I think I'm in love... I love you

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 16:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I think I poked her once.

No wonder she put so much weight on - having the thought, for life, of you poking her. I bet it was a sincere case of "just let me die", on her part!

15A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 16:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater wrote:I think I poked her once.

Where? I doubt she's seen her puss since she was 12.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just read that the parents of the five children who died in a house fire in Derby have both been arrested on suspicion of murder. The father, 'Shameless' Mick Philpott has sired seventeen children and has been on benefits throughout his adult life because of a bad back. His bad back clearly didn't stop him humping. What a cnut. Garbage wrapped in human skin. He would be at the top of my list in the Euthanasia queue.

17A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 20:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Euthanasia for a 63 cwt girl. Question: how would they dispose of the body ?

18A case for euthanasia? Empty Re: A case for euthanasia? Tue May 29 2012, 21:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Euthanasia for a 63 cwt girl. Question: how would they dispose of the body ?

A case for euthanasia? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTihBZMCR6l91vacOoMoZf0TzLKh-H6ys92R2TnJUn21yI6UV_BEQ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum