Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

club interview

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1club interview Empty club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:37

after having had email correspondence on a couple of occasions with Mr Gartside i am currently in the process of seeing if i can do the interview Marc Iles is clearly shitting himself about.

Obviously it would be done in a completely professional manner and either over the phone or via email.

If i get a list of questions pre-approved off one of the mods on here would we be able to publish it as an exclusive on here?

I may be way jumping ahead of myself but the last couple of times i emailed PG he has had the decency not only to respond but also set up a face to face meeting between myself and one of the others directors at the Reebok.  I won't go into too much detail about previous but we will see how it goes.

2club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:after having had email correspondence on a couple of occasions with Mr Gartside i am currently in the process of seeing if i can do the interview Marc Iles is clearly shitting himself about.

Obviously it would be done in a completely professional manner and either over the phone or via email.

If i get a list of questions pre-approved off one of the mods on here would we be able to publish it as an exclusive on here?

I may be way jumping ahead of myself but the last couple of times i emailed PG he has had the decency not only to respond but also set up a face to face meeting between myself and one of the others directors at the Reebok.  I won't go into too much detail about previous but we will see how it goes.
I've read it and re-read it and I still can't figure out If this is a serious post or not.

3club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:46

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:after having had email correspondence on a couple of occasions with Mr Gartside i am currently in the process of seeing if i can do the interview Marc Iles is clearly shitting himself about.

I've read it and re-read it and I still can't figure out If this is a serious post or not.
i'm being serious, see if we can get an exclusive interview and maybe just maybe he will answer some questions that would put th fans at ease regards the debt and sale of the club

4club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

You have been emailing fartside and he has agreed to set up a face to face meeting with a director?

Are you sure you're emailing the correct person Johnny? It could be norpig the serial killer trying to lure you in.

5club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:50

Bwfc1958 wrote:You have been emailing fartside and he has agreed to set up a face to face meeting with a director?

Are you sure you're emailing the correct person Johnny? It could be norpig the serial killer trying to lure you in.
Haha, that was a couple of years ago, i've not emailed him since but i think it would be worth a try.

6club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:You have been emailing fartside and he has agreed to set up a face to face meeting with a director?

foiled again by sherlock 58  Evil or Very Mad you're next on my list now

7club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:51

This "other director at the Reebok" bloke......

Did he rock up in an hi-viz jacket with "Steward" on the back and then read from a prepared statement saying that everything was fine?

8club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:51

Norpig wrote:

Very Happy

9club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:52

Breadman wrote:This "other director at the Reebok" bloke......

Did he rock up in an hi-viz jacket with "Steward" on the back and then read from a prepared statement saying that everything was fine?
Nope, it was the director of marketing.  It was to do with sponsorship and advertising which i was looking into at the time.  He was actually very nice and helpful.  I'm sure it was gareth something, the name escapes me but i will dredge through emails later to try and confirm.

10club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 12:22

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Moores.

11club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 12:24

Bollotom2014 wrote:Moores.
Thats it thanks bollotom Smile

12club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 12:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha and you call be a joker Johnny.

13club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 12:42

Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha and you call be a joker Johnny.
i don't know who be is.

14club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 15:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Norpig wrote:

Give it your best shot Norpig. I've hired myself a bodyguard on the back of your threat. You have no chance of getting past him. His names Clive.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I noticed you made a special BAisPANTS account to try to get Marc to do your club interview so you don't have to. Don't let him steal your thunder Johnny. You can become a macron legend off the back of this. Iles has had his chance.

16club interview Empty Re: club interview Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:17

I did that before and when he didn't reply i thought fook it. I could do it. With the help of you lot Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum