Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Reebok Trotter?

+6
gloswhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 20:52

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I agree Nat, some people need to get out more! Very Happy

You can just imagine him in a pub with his appletini, correcting everyone on their grammar.
It would be weird if he went to the pub and people started writing things down.

22Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 20:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I agree Nat, some people need to get out more! Very Happy

You can just imagine him in a pub with his appletini, correcting everyone on their grammar.
Pub quiz?

23Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 21:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:

Clearly Southport pubs are different than Preston ones. We write everything down.

24Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 21:47

Different than....?

Seriously.......?

Little Lever High School Penwortham Girls High School must employ chimps instead of English teachers.....

25Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 21:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders i don't remember Smithills being a leading light for grammar, you must have been a top set boy  Very Happy

26Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 21:53

Norpig wrote:Breaders i don't remember Smithills being a leading light for grammar, you must have been a top set boy  Very Happy

I was in the last year's intake of the (appropriately enough for this thread) Grammar School before it went Comp.

Where you could get the cane for forgetting your hymn book or wearing white socks - I shit thee not.

Happy days..... Very Happy

27Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 21:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i went to the comp, standards definitely slipped, trust me, you only have to look at me Very Happy

28Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Sun Aug 23 2015, 22:08

Bollocks, you talk more sense than most on here (me included), so enough with the "Fick me!" rubbish.

And anyway, putting people down's Whittam's job, so leave it to her.  Very Happy

29Where's Reebok Trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reebok Trotter? Mon Aug 24 2015, 09:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Re RT.
I seem to remember him saying that he has a place in the Lakes that he and his missus disappear off to for a couple of months each year so that would be my guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum