Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did he mean scandal?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What did he mean scandal?  Empty What did he mean scandal? Sun Aug 23 2015, 23:18

Bolton Nuts

Admin

In the prediction contest Wessy for the MkDons score predicted, his exact words:

0-2 BWFC.

Did he mean:

a. Bolton would win 2-0
b. MKdons would win 2-0
c. Something else

Please answer below.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2What did he mean scandal?  Empty Re: What did he mean scandal? Sun Aug 23 2015, 23:23

Well, given that the game was played in Milton Keynes and he clearly put the "2" after the "0", indicating that he believed that the away team (ie us) would score the 2 goals, I'd say he was predicting a Bolton win.

That and the fact that he put "BWFC" after it.

But I may be wrong.

3What did he mean scandal?  Empty Re: What did he mean scandal? Sun Aug 23 2015, 23:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It confused me did this one.  I put my understanding of the prediction prior to the game being played so that it I was wrong I could be corrected.  It wasn't.  The fact no goalscorer was also put on the post made me go towards the Bolton defeat...

4What did he mean scandal?  Empty Re: What did he mean scandal? Mon Aug 24 2015, 08:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think Breadman's argument is far more logical.

5What did he mean scandal?  Empty Re: What did he mean scandal? Mon Aug 24 2015, 08:48

I'd say he meant 2-0 to Bolton and Barry Wayne Frederick Cowdrill woukd score first.

6What did he mean scandal?  Empty Re: What did he mean scandal? Mon Aug 24 2015, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why not just ask Wessy? I'm sure he'll be very honest about it like Martin is  Very Happy

7What did he mean scandal?  Empty Re: What did he mean scandal? Mon Aug 24 2015, 09:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Ha ha.
All I could see it as was a Bolton win where he didn't put a goalscorer.

Even if you add in Mkdons to the post it would read...
Mkdons 0-2 BWFC

The fact that he didn't comment when you attempted to clarify says to me that he didn't see the clarification, rather than he that he had picked a Bolton loss.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum