Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the biggest shit hole you have ever been?

+12
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Went to Istanbul many years ago, the contrast between rich and poor is next door. Took a wrong turn and found it rather intimidating, never set foot in Turkey since that holiday, and no inclination to do so.

You soft bastard, you stop in your bedroom at your computer like I do in mine!
Despite the fact I can give him 30 years, the forum "cock" today declined to call me a cnut to my face. Sort of blows that theory out the window?! Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Went to Istanbul many years ago, the contrast between rich and poor is next door. Took a wrong turn and found it rather intimidating, never set foot in Turkey since that holiday, and no inclination to do so.

One of the most interesting and vibrant cities I've ever visited.
Would be, it's full of migrants!!

If you think I want to waste my Saturday trekking across London to meet a forum character who's scared of foreign people you're sadly mistaken. 

Enjoy your trip, hope it doesn't get too intimidating for you.

bwfc1874 wrote:If you think I want to waste my Saturday trekking across London to meet a forum character and suck him off through a glory hole you're damn right. 

Hope im not too intimidating for you.

Holy shit

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:If you think I want to waste my Saturday trekking across London to meet a forum character who's scared of foreign people you're sadly mistaken. 

Soft bastard spoilsport!!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:If you think I want to waste my Saturday trekking across London to meet a forum character and suck him off through a glory hole you're damn right. 

Holy shit

Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Yeah.

Abject poverty.

We were drinking Mojitos in the bar one minute then standing open-mouthed at the poverty 2 minutes later.

And it's not an act for the tourists.

The rep said to us "If you leave the hotel, you're ok for about half a mile straight ahead to the Capitol Building, about 500 yards if you go left and about 200 if you take a right. In fact, I'd recommend you stick to the main road down to the Malecon (the prom) and don't turn off it. And don't hang around too long down there on your own. And definitely get back before dark. Have a great day!"
Never had a problem in Havana, one of the most interesting and vibrant cities I've ever visited. Wink
I do know what you mean though, it's untidy and the hassle you have to go through just to get a bottle of water is both surreal and amusing.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Holy shit
Vulgar Wink

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:If you think I want to waste my Saturday trekking across London to meet a forum character who's scared of foreign people you're sadly mistaken. 

Hahaha how can you call me soft?! You're scared of anybody who isn't English must be very fragile.

And by the way if you only have 30 years on me you can't keep using your generation to excuse your views! You're not that old SK.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Holy shit
I want in Wink

Dirty bastid

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Back to your old self I see Johnny  Very Happy

Of course 58. Already had a bollocking off kp today. Right nasty sod he was

Getting banned from BA (3 times) gave me an appetite for it. I plan to get banned from everywhere in order to try and get a bit of my lide back Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Hahaha how can you call me soft?! You're scared of anybody who isn't English must be very fragile.

And by the way if you only have 30 years on me you can't keep using your generation to excuse your views! You're not that old SK.

You're struggling now, you're on the ropes!! Very Happy

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

On the ropes???? I had this down as his 15th failed come back attempt

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:Of course 58.  Already had a bollocking off kp today.  Right nasty sod he was
Your next medical's gonna be rough. Brace yourself. Twisted Evil

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Of course 58.  Already had a bollocking off kp today.  Right nasty sod he was
Your next medical's gonna be rough. Brace yourself. Twisted Evil

Thats what i was hoping Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Very Happy

Was that a bollocking off KP? I thought it was a dead sheep showing it's teeth!!!

y2johnny wrote:Getting banned from BA (3 times) gave me an appetite for it.  I plan to get banned from everywhere in order to try and get a bit of my lide back Very Happy

You'd better start with your online gaming account then.

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Getting banned from BA (3 times) gave me an appetite for it.  I plan to get banned from everywhere in order to try and get a bit of my lide back Very Happy

You'd better start with your online gaming account then.

In the hushed words of the virgin mary......cum again?

Soul Kitchen wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Very Happy

Was that a bollocking off KP? I thought it was a dead sheep showing it's teeth!!!

I think we woke kp with all our laughing sk. The funny thing is, and no disrespect to you, i actually agree more with 74 on the key points, unfortuantely his delivery is somewhat lacking.

Its been a fun day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum