Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE - FAT SAM TO BUY BWFC

+20
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
FullofSprite
rogercpc
terenceanne
wanderlust
gloswhite
LW23
Boggersbelief
karlypants
observer
mgsg24
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
JAH
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Guess Nat is kicking her mole's arse since BSA has signed for Sunderland. 

You do realise you can be part of a consortium and still have another job?

If he'd wanted to be BWFC manager again he wouldn't have had to buy the club, he could have just phoned 'em up.

Whilst i think its very unlikely now anyway would it not be seen as a conflict of interest?

Take over rumours are pissing me off. Not sure whether they are designed to keep us idiots interested or Neil lennon invested in us. Either way i think it's all been bull shite.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is inevitable that we will be bought out one day (whenever that time comes) so it easy for the papers to come up with stories that fit in  with it I guess.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A takeover will come out of the blue when we least expect it. The club usually does a good job at keeping things secret.

Boggersbelief wrote:A takeover will come out of the blue when we least expect it. The club usually does a good job at fooking things up.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:Guess Nat is kicking her mole's arse since BSA has signed for Sunderland. 

If he'd wanted to be BWFC manager again he wouldn't have had to buy the club, he could have just phoned 'em up.
I believe you should know that the FA would frown upon an owner managing another club... even a minority owner.  Imagine what the touts would think if BSA had an interest in both!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike Ashley and Rangers springs to mind.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't believe this thread attracted so much attention.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I believe you should know that the FA would frown upon an owner managing another club... even a minority owner.  Imagine what the touts would think if BSA had an interest in both!
Imagine BWFC being drawn against Sunderland in the FA cup and Sunderland losing whilst Sam had minority share.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:
observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Imagine BWFC being drawn against Sunderland in the FA cup and Sunderland losing whilst Sam had minority share.
I'm struggling with the Sunderland losing against us bit....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sams Autobiography is currently doing the rounds with excerpts in the Sun. He blames Garty for a lack of ambition.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Sams Autobiography is currently doing the rounds with excerpts in the Sun. He blames Garty for a lack of ambition.
Does he specify how much £ambition he lacked?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I don't want us to win the carling cup as it means we'll be in Europe and we can't afford it" - Garty 2004

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:"I don't want us to win the carling cup as it means we'll be in Europe and we can't afford it" - Garty 2004

Now then, now then Boggers. Some of us no longer worship at Bolton Hater's altar so as that isn't an actual quote it shouldn't be dressed up in parentheses to imply Gartside actually said that.

Cowardyce might have claimed he said it to deflect attention from his treachery but as far as I understand, Gartside actually said " We've got no money" at which point Fat Sam dropped the pretence that he actually gave a **** about BWFC and the fans and effed off after the Geordie shekel.

I find it difficult to understand how you reconcile forgiving Lennon for piss poor performances and results on the basis that he's working on a shoestring budget and yet forgive the chickenshit barsteward who wouldn't even try to manage sustainably.

If Gartside actually said "I don't want us to win the Carling Cup" then I apologise profusely, but I don't believe he did for a minute.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd tend to believe Fat Sam's version over Fat Phil's any day of the week.

Meanwhile back to the so-called takeover....for less money than City paid for that flash in the pan Sterling 50 mill, you can buy an entire football club with all the traditions etc. 30mill....which isn't worth much I'll grant you. But still It's hard for me to fathom how this has not been done yet. To some people or corporations this is pocket change. Even if money will be lost it's a tax write off ..... must be more to it than we are know.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:"I don't want us to win the carling cup as it means we'll be in Europe and we can't afford it" - Garty 2004

Now then, now then Boggers. Some of us no longer worship at Bolton Hater's altar so as that isn't an actual quote it shouldn't be dressed up in parentheses to imply Gartside actually said that.

Cowardyce might have claimed he said it to deflect attention from his treachery but as far as I understand, Gartside actually said " We've got no money" at which point Fat Sam dropped the pretence that he actually gave a **** about BWFC and the fans and effed off after the Geordie shekel.

I find it difficult to understand how you reconcile forgiving Lennon for piss poor performances and results on the basis that he's working on a shoestring budget and yet forgive the chickenshit barsteward who wouldn't even try to manage sustainably.

If Gartside actually said "I don't want us to win the Carling Cup" then I apologise profusely, but I don't believe he did for a minute.

So you're saying you believe Gartside? Now that is interesting

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boggersbelief wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lol! ::dance:: :clap: :rofl:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who's got Doris the tea lady's number? She would know all the details and prove who's a liar  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:who's got Doris the tea lady's number? She would know all the details and prove who's a liar  Very Happy
i have but she fell out with me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum