Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

481 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Nov 20 2016, 22:03

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
You can sit up there on your smug high horse all you like, handing out your lectures, but I'm right.

And it would be interesting to see your response though if say, the Supporters Trust suddenly endorsed Farage.

We'd get twenty pages on what a clueless wanker he was, no doubt.

482 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Nov 20 2016, 22:15

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Bread2.0 wrote:You can sit up there on your smug high horse all you like, handing out your lectures, but I'm right.

And it would be interesting to see your response though if say, the Supporters Trust suddenly endorsed Farage.

We'd get twenty pages on what a clueless wanker he was, no doubt.

You're always right though.

Rolling Eyes


Oh and yet again you throw in another pop at me over the ST.

Everyone as long since realised what your game is about that too.

483 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Sun Nov 20 2016, 22:34

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Comparing Trump to Hitler is a tad dramatic

484 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 09:42

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Plenty of people voted to leave the EU because they don't like Muslims and they fell for all the bullshit about "getting control of our borders back" and somehow equated the two.

I know this because I live amongst and work with them and it is a fact.



Breaders, can I suggest that you either move house, or enlarge your social circle ? 
Judging the mood of the whole country on what must be a very small part of it, could lead to a somewhat lopsided picture. If you came down here, you would see/hear a completely different picture. Indeed, go to any other part of the country,and you will see differences in what you think are 'fact'

485 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 10:07

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

From what i hear and read in the local press and from friends on social media Bolton has seen a big rise in immigration especially from Eastern Europe so you can understand why the locals feel let down and that the Town is not what it used to be.

Not meaning to sound rude Glos, but your part of the country hasn't seen the massive numbers of immigrants being pushed to towns like Bolton, Blackburn and Rochdale so your views will be lopsided from the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying i think the views a lot of the  people hold about immigration are correct but i can understand why they think in that way.

486 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 10:22

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Accept your comments to an extent there Mr Pig, but just to put things in perspective, agreed its nothing like Bolton and its surrounding areas, but just down the road is Gloucester, the same Gloucester that has a large Asian/black community, who produced the shoe bomber, and who had race riots some years ago.
Have to say though, Cheltenham isnt like Gloucester, but my point was that people down here live in different circumstances to many up north, but their views are still fairly in line with brexit, (even though Cheltenham itself voted for remain, just), and that were not all rabid racists, or thick.
Gotta go, I'm off to the pictures to watch 'Arrival'. See what we have to do to chase the aliens away from our shores as well  Very Happy

487 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 10:29

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
fair point Glos i wasn't aware of Gloucester and it's history with immigration

488 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:05

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

From what i hear and read in the local press and from friends on social media Bolton has seen a big rise in immigration especially from Eastern Europe so you can understand why the locals feel let down and that the Town is not what it used to be.

Not meaning to sound rude Glos, but your part of the country hasn't seen the massive numbers of immigrants being pushed to towns like Bolton, Blackburn and Rochdale so your views will be lopsided from the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying i think the views a lot of the  people hold about immigration are correct but i can understand why they think in that way.

Crawl out of breadmans arse for a change, not trying to cause trouble

489 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:19

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

From what i hear and read in the local press and from friends on social media Bolton has seen a big rise in immigration especially from Eastern Europe so you can understand why the locals feel let down and that the Town is not what it used to be.

Not meaning to sound rude Glos, but your part of the country hasn't seen the massive numbers of immigrants being pushed to towns like Bolton, Blackburn and Rochdale so your views will be lopsided from the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying i think the views a lot of the  people hold about immigration are correct but i can understand why they think in that way.

Crawl out of breadmans arse for a change, not trying to cause trouble
not trying to cause trouble but succeeding spectacularly - a special talent you have Boggers

Why does me having a similar opinion as Breaders mean i'm up his arse? I could say the same for you and your mate Scott in that case

490 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:21

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've never seen you not side with breadman, it's a bit embarrassing

491 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:22

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Boggersbelief wrote:I've never seen you not side with breadman, it's a bit embarrassing
again, i'll mention Scott, same with you two

492 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:23

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Scott isn't even here

493 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:29

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
And when he was, as you put it, you were up his arse and agreed with everything he said and vice-versa, so what's your point or are you just trying to wind me up as usual?

494 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:35

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...

With you and breadman it is very different

495 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 11:44

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Boggersbelief wrote:Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...

With you and breadman it is very different
bollocks on 2 counts  Laughing

496 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:01

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Boggersbelief wrote:Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...


So there you go then, straight from the horse's arse.

I wonder how many decent contributors this site lost while the powers that be were fannying about pandering to these two twats?

Fantastic site management, that, and it's no wonder this place is dying on its arse.

When's Natasha going live?

497 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:03

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...


So there you go then, straight from the horse's arse.

I wonder how many decent contributors this site lost while the powers that be were fannying about pandering to these two twats?

Fantastic site management, that, and it's no wonder this place is dying on its arse.

When's Natasha going live?

You're a proper sad sack

498 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:10

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Norpig wrote:Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

From what i hear and read in the local press and from friends on social media Bolton has seen a big rise in immigration especially from Eastern Europe so you can understand why the locals feel let down and that the Town is not what it used to be.

Not meaning to sound rude Glos, but your part of the country hasn't seen the massive numbers of immigrants being pushed to towns like Bolton, Blackburn and Rochdale so your views will be lopsided from the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying i think the views a lot of the  people hold about immigration are correct but i can understand why they think in that way.

The massive point that most people on here can't seem to grasp is that Brexit didn't win because it was a protest vote against immigration but a REJECTION of the way the country has been governed under EU law and policies, that for many people have seen their living standards and prospects diminish.

Click on the link below and see for yourselves how Brexit won the vote across the nation.

For example polling districts such as Gloucester, Crawley, Allerdale, East Northamptonshire, Lichfield, Christchurch, Purbeck, Selby, Herefordshire, Plymouth, Spelthorne, Amber Valley, South Derbyshire, West Somerset, Sedgemore, West Lindsey, Havant and even the Isle of Wight (just to name a few) had a LARGER leave percentage vote than even Bolton did!

The above places are not known to be anti-immigration hot spots and yet they voted by a wider margin to leave than the likes of Bolton, Luton, Hillingdon, Blackburn, Solihull, Slough, Bradford, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham!

Places like Leeds, Hounslow and Leicester even voted to remain!

Even Manchester and Trafford voted to remain yet High Peak, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester voted Brexit!!!

Yes immigration was a big talking point but despite how some people want to pin the Brexit vote on crayon munching racist the reality was that a vast amount of normal people simply voted against continuing in the EU because they saw how the last thirty odd years had seen their living standards diminish and their hopes for their children's future become less promising.

Here are the facts - judge for yourself -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

499 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:17

okocha

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Ah, such sage words, cleverly referencing that great intellectual  kiddies' favourite, "Nellie The Elephant"! 

Off she went with a trumpety-trump



Trump, Trump, Trump

500 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:24

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
okocha wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Ah, such sage words, cleverly referencing that great intellectual  kiddies' favourite, "Nellie The Elephant"! 

Off she went with a trumpety-trump



Trump, Trump, Trump


Why do you read kiddies books?

501 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:40

okocha

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Boggersbelief wrote:
okocha wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Ah, such sage words, cleverly referencing that great intellectual  kiddies' favourite, "Nellie The Elephant"! 

Off she went with a trumpety-trump



Trump, Trump, Trump


Why do you read kiddies books?
It was read to me at infants' school. It's YOU that used the words, but I presume you lifted them from the song, since the book was probably pitched beyond your reading level.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjv3dSM7bnQAhWFJsAKHc6pDl8QtwIIHDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_a-m3pH9Dr8&usg=AFQjCNGDU7p3iYO7Lybbp6NC2urvzfbqRA&sig2=KU2VCdq37U2-7xfn0tatdA

502 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:42

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sluffy wrote:


The massive point that most people on here can't seem to grasp is that Brexit didn't win because it was a protest vote against immigration but a REJECTION of the way the country has been governed under EU law and policies, that for many people have seen their living standards and prospects diminish.

Click on the link below and see for yourselves how Brexit won the vote across the nation.

For example polling districts such as Gloucester, Crawley, Allerdale, East Northamptonshire, Lichfield, Christchurch, Purbeck, Selby, Herefordshire, Plymouth, Spelthorne, Amber Valley, South Derbyshire, West Somerset, Sedgemore, West Lindsey, Havant and even the Isle of Wight (just to name a few) had a LARGER leave percentage vote than even Bolton did!

The above places are not known to be anti-immigration hot spots and yet they voted by a wider margin to leave than the likes of Bolton, Luton, Hillingdon, Blackburn, Solihull, Slough, Bradford, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham!

Places like Leeds, Hounslow and Leicester even voted to remain!

Even Manchester and Trafford voted to remain yet High Peak, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester voted Brexit!!!

Yes immigration was a big talking point but despite how some people want to pin the Brexit vote on crayon munching racist the reality was that a vast amount of normal people simply voted against continuing in the EU because they saw how the last thirty odd years had seen their living standards diminish and their hopes for their children's future become less promising.

Here are the facts - judge for yourself -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028


So, if I've understood your argument correctly....

...you're saying that the fact that areas traditionally known to be "anti-immigration hotspots" voted to leave in smaller numbers than areas which aren't, proves that this wasn't about immigration?

What are these "anti-immigration hotspots" full of, just out of interest?

Foreigners and Muslims, perhaps? ie, people who wouldn't be voting to leave because of a narrow-minded, xenophobic agenda?

And you're also making a sweeping generalisation about the reasons people living in non"anti-immigration hotspots" chose to vote leave.

Could it be that they were scared into voting to stop foreigners coming over here by the right wing press and Farage's bullshit and thought "I don't want my town turning into Bradford or Blackburn! I'm voting Leave before they let any more in!"

503 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Okocha,I prefer the original.

I was told to sing this if I ever had to perform CPR. God only knows what the person I was treating would feel about coming round to the vision an apparent nut case bending over him.

504 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:52

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sluffy wrote:

The massive point that most people on here can't seem to grasp is that Brexit didn't win because it was a protest vote against immigration but a REJECTION of the way the country has been governed under EU law and policies, that for many people have seen their living standards and prospects diminish.

Yes immigration was a big talking point but despite how some people want to pin the Brexit vote on crayon munching racist the reality was that a vast amount of normal people simply voted against continuing in the EU because they saw how the last thirty odd years had seen their living standards diminish and their hopes for their children's future become less promising.

Here are the facts - judge for yourself -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

I can't agree with your analysis sluffy and yes I did look at the link (nice graphics). The paradox is that dislike and fear of immigrants is not linked to the numbers of immigrants living in a location. So areas with very few immigrants can still be rabidly anti immigrant and areas with large immigrant populations like London can generally be very tolerant.

Given that poorer, older and the less well educated voted overwealmingly for brexit regardless of political party I think it is reasonable to draw some conclusions from this. These people felt ignored by the political establishment and there was a large element of protest in their voting behaviour. There is a lot of evidence that immigration was a concern for them. There is also a direct correlation between the amount of EU subsidy an area received and the size of the brexit vote.

The fact is that many people have seen their living standards and prospects decline in recent years but that is due to the way this country has been governed not the EU. Needless to say the rich have got significantly richer and the gap between the rich and the rest of us has got larger. There is zero prospect of this situation improving with brexit and unfortunately we all have to live with the consequences of this vote.

505 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:52

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
okocha wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
okocha wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Ah, such sage words, cleverly referencing that great intellectual  kiddies' favourite, "Nellie The Elephant"! 

Off she went with a trumpety-trump



Trump, Trump, Trump


Why do you read kiddies books?
It was read to me at infants' school. It's YOU that used the words, but I presume you lifted them from the song, since the book was probably pitched beyond your reading level.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjv3dSM7bnQAhWFJsAKHc6pDl8QtwIIHDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_a-m3pH9Dr8&usg=AFQjCNGDU7p3iYO7Lybbp6NC2urvzfbqRA&sig2=KU2VCdq37U2-7xfn0tatdA

you nasty little man

506 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 12:58

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Bread2.0 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:


The massive point that most people on here can't seem to grasp is that Brexit didn't win because it was a protest vote against immigration but a REJECTION of the way the country has been governed under EU law and policies, that for many people have seen their living standards and prospects diminish.

Click on the link below and see for yourselves how Brexit won the vote across the nation.

For example polling districts such as Gloucester, Crawley, Allerdale, East Northamptonshire, Lichfield, Christchurch, Purbeck, Selby, Herefordshire, Plymouth, Spelthorne, Amber Valley, South Derbyshire, West Somerset, Sedgemore, West Lindsey, Havant and even the Isle of Wight (just to name a few) had a LARGER leave percentage vote than even Bolton did!

The above places are not known to be anti-immigration hot spots and yet they voted by a wider margin to leave than the likes of Bolton, Luton, Hillingdon, Blackburn, Solihull, Slough, Bradford, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham!

Places like Leeds, Hounslow and Leicester even voted to remain!

Even Manchester and Trafford voted to remain yet High Peak, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester voted Brexit!!!

Yes immigration was a big talking point but despite how some people want to pin the Brexit vote on crayon munching racist the reality was that a vast amount of normal people simply voted against continuing in the EU because they saw how the last thirty odd years had seen their living standards diminish and their hopes for their children's future become less promising.

Here are the facts - judge for yourself -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028


So, if I've understood your argument correctly....

...you're saying that the fact that areas traditionally known to be "anti-immigration hotspots" voted to leave in smaller numbers than areas which aren't, proves that this wasn't about immigration?

What are these "anti-immigration hotspots" full of, just out of interest?

Foreigners and Muslims, perhaps? ie, people who wouldn't be voting to leave because of a narrow-minded, xenophobic agenda?

And you're also making a sweeping generalisation about the reasons people living in non"anti-immigration hotspots" chose to vote leave.

Could it be that they were scared into voting to stop foreigners coming over here by the right wing press and Farage's bullshit and thought "I don't want my town turning into Bradford or Blackburn! I'm voting Leave before they let any more in!"

Yes your right again!

How stupid of me to think the whole country wasn't racist.

Why did I think the affluent and well educated residents of the leafy suburbs and stock broker belts of England had an overwhelming fear of 'ethnics' moving in to their neighbourhood and would much rather chop off all the benefits of being in the EU and face a future of financial uncertainty because they didn't want their area becoming a home to some Johnny foreigners or other.

Make sense really doesn't it - better a financial meltdown for them rather than see the neighbourhood go down hill.

Rolling Eyes



507 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:07

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
xmiles wrote:
I can't agree with your analysis sluffy and yes I did look at the link (nice graphics). The paradox is that dislike and fear of immigrants is not linked to the numbers of immigrants living in a location. So areas with very few immigrants can still be rabidly anti immigrant and areas with large immigrant populations like London can generally be very tolerant.

So affluent areas of the country populated with well educated electorates decided to forgo the certainty and financial benefits of remaining in the EU to vote against immigration - which does not largely effect them anyway because very few immigrants (or many of the rest of us for that matter) can afford to live in such areas in the first place!

I think not.

508 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:13

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
When I start my Natasha forum you will be banned before you join.

Delusional on so many levels.

Still, I suppose that's one way to  maintain the denial.

To be honest I think you are the one in denial Lusty.

In general terms the young of the two respective country's voted for 'Remain' and 'Clinton' yet as we know they both lost.

So an awful lot of people who have experienced many previous elections - and broken electoral promises - voted against.

I certainly don't think vast numbers of them actually really believed all (or even most) of what either side said during the elections - they didn't vote for Brexit because they were racist, nor voted for Trump because they really believed he would build a wall - they voted for them because they wanted a change from the way they have been going for the last twenty or thirty years.

For them, they have seen their 'world's' get worse, their prospects (and those of their children) decline and can't see anyway by going the way they have, that things will ever improve.

I think both France and Germany current political leaderships will both face a similar wave of discontent from the electorate the next time they go to the country - not because they are doing a bad job or are going in the wrong direction - but because many, many normal folk have seen things get gradually worse for them and their children and don't want to go down that road anymore.

You can rationalise Brexit and Trump any way you want but the bottom line to most people is that the EU and Washington wasn't benefiting them in their day to day perception and a change - any change - was better for them than carrying on the way they were.

In football terms the Cameron's, Clinton's and many other current traditional western leaders - seem to have lost the dressing room.
It's interesting that people who vote for Leave/Trump consistently imply that anyone who is genuinely concerned about what the future holds as a result of those decisions is a bad loser.
The world didn't end when we voted to leave the EU and neither did we lose the right to comment on politics or the economy. We commented on them before the referendum and will continue to do so if we wish.
I suppose calling someone a bad loser is a cheap shot to deflect attention away from the debate.

Ironically, it's the people who voted for change who are the most scared of change and the least accepting of the new reality - it's like they don't want to know what they've actually voted for. Lord forfend that they may have actually made a mistake as my neighbour suggested he might have when May told the CBI this morning that her great plan for economic recovery was to back Science and Innovation - which as we all know was Tony Blair's great plan too. The f***** was apopleptic when he realised that would involve opening Britain's doors to attract even more immigrants! Oh how we laughed.

509 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:26

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
When I start my Natasha forum you will be banned before you join.

Delusional on so many levels.

Still, I suppose that's one way to  maintain the denial.

To be honest I think you are the one in denial Lusty.

In general terms the young of the two respective country's voted for 'Remain' and 'Clinton' yet as we know they both lost.

So an awful lot of people who have experienced many previous elections - and broken electoral promises - voted against.

I certainly don't think vast numbers of them actually really believed all (or even most) of what either side said during the elections - they didn't vote for Brexit because they were racist, nor voted for Trump because they really believed he would build a wall - they voted for them because they wanted a change from the way they have been going for the last twenty or thirty years.

For them, they have seen their 'world's' get worse, their prospects (and those of their children) decline and can't see anyway by going the way they have, that things will ever improve.

I think both France and Germany current political leaderships will both face a similar wave of discontent from the electorate the next time they go to the country - not because they are doing a bad job or are going in the wrong direction - but because many, many normal folk have seen things get gradually worse for them and their children and don't want to go down that road anymore.

You can rationalise Brexit and Trump any way you want but the bottom line to most people is that the EU and Washington wasn't benefiting them in their day to day perception and a change - any change - was better for them than carrying on the way they were.

In football terms the Cameron's, Clinton's and many other current traditional western leaders - seem to have lost the dressing room.
It's interesting that people who vote for Leave/Trump consistently imply that anyone who is genuinely concerned about what the future holds as a result of those decisions is a bad loser.
The world didn't end when we voted to leave the EU and neither did we lose the right to comment on politics or the economy. We commented on them before the referendum and will continue to do so if we wish.
I suppose calling someone a bad loser is a cheap shot to deflect attention away from the debate.

Ironically, it's the people who voted for change who are the most scared of change and the least accepting of the new reality - it's like they don't want to know what they've actually voted for. Lord forfend that they may have actually made a mistake as my neighbour suggested he might have when May told the CBI this morning that her great plan for economic recovery was to back Science and Innovation - which as we all know was Tony Blair's great plan too. The f***** was apopleptic when he realised that would involve opening Britain's doors to attract even more immigrants! Oh how we laughed.

Where do I say or imply that you are a bad loser?

Or are you yet again seeing things that simply are not there!

510 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Nov 21 2016, 13:31

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum