Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:‘Anti-Muslim sentiment’ - not racism. 

This isn’t why it’s pointless having a conversation with you, whether deliberately or not you have a habit of twisting comments to suit your narrative. 

So no, I’m not interested in playing your game either. 

I’ll continue to post my opinions on the topics I hold an interest in so long as there’s a  debate to be had, I’ve never done any different.

I've not twisted anything.

Read my post again.

It's in two clear and distinct parts - sentiments (opinion) and racism.

Nowhere have I merged the two.

So please stop these petty, pointless arguments over absolutely nothing.

Thank you.

Sluffy wrote:

There's never been any anti-Muslim sentiment OR any other racism on here from anyone let alone mods.

On the few times racist posts have happened in the past it has led directly to the banning of accounts.

People are free to express their views and OPINIONS on here - which very well may be contrary to your own - BUT RACISM has never been tolerated on Nuts - and you are well out of order to infer that it ever had.

You never did grasp the irony of posting multiple petty, arguments while telling someone else to stop making petty argumentative posts either.

Thank you.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the one hand, Theresa May is committed to Brexit a cornerstone of which is our trading relationship with America. But now there's a strong possibility that she will cancel Trump's state visit.
He retweeted 3 anti Islamic videos that were posted by Britain First.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:On the one hand, Theresa May is committed to Brexit a cornerstone of which is our trading relationship with America. But now there's a strong possibility that she will cancel Trump's state visit.

She won't cancel his visit - that is just (Guardian) wishful thinking.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
wanderlust wrote:On the one hand, Theresa May is committed to Brexit a cornerstone of which is our trading relationship with America. But now there's a strong possibility that she will cancel Trump's state visit.

She won't cancel his visit - that is just (Guardian) wishful thinking.
Not just the Gurniad getting huffy about it though.

Meanwhile Trump's former national security adviser Mike Flynn has fessed up to lying to the FBI about Russiagate. 
Trump had previously asked the former FBI Director James Comey to "back off" from investigating Flynn - and when he refused to do so, Trump fired him so he is definitely implicated. Be interesting to see where this leads especially as the Manafort and Papadopolous investigations are ongoing.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Impeachment on the way?

gloswhite wrote:Impeachment on the way?

I think he’ll end up serving his full term. An embarrassment to the country, and a complete waste of valuable time for the rest of us.

Thanks for supporting him.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Impeachment on the way?

I think he’ll end up serving his full term. An embarrassment to the country, and a complete waste of valuable time for the rest of us.

Why you should think this, I don't know. I've never supported him, I just didn't want Clinton to win.
I was optimistic at the beginning that he might improve, with checks and balances in place, but this wasn't to be. I think he's seriously damaged the credibility of the office of POTUS, which, in turn, will allow the next President a free hand to impose almost anything on their country, which will have an effect around the world, in order to sort out what may be a very disrupted, and damaged, country. In fact, he's so bad at this President thing, its almost as if he's got a secret agenda he's working to. If so, I don't know what it could be, but I do know, its not working for the rest of us.

You went to great lengths to explain why Trump was the better choice than Clinton on this thread, as well as suggesting he'd be good for the UK, that's all I meant.

I agree with every word of your analysis above though.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had the Democrats done the right thing,and supported Bernie,we wouldn't be witnessing this shambles.

Aye, if only Bonce.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:You went to great lengths to explain why Trump was the better choice than Clinton on this thread, as well as suggesting he'd be good for the UK, that's all I meant.

I agree with every word of your analysis above though.
Yes, I did, and at the time, that was what I believed. 
The problem with Trump is that he doesn't seem to realise the influence the office has, and to be honest, the way he goes about is both naive and childish, (but feel there has to be more to him, hasn't there)? I heard on the radio that he's accomplishing a lot of changes, behind the scenes, in the States, many of which have been needed for years.
Regards being good for the UK, now that he's been told off by the PM, anything could happen.

I'd be interested to know what he has achieved, as there's been little coverage of positive actions his office has taken – we (and the media)spend too much time focussing on his immature twitter rants! 

The most infuriating for me is his climate change denial, actions like approving drilling in the arctic will cause irreversible damage it's incredibly depressing.

Do you see now why i was asking for sources of claims like Clinton pardons known drug dealers and is illegally funded? The revelations regarding Russian funded propaganda show how important it is to questions sources.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:I'd be interested to know what he has achieved, as there's been little coverage of positive actions his office has taken – we (and the media)spend too much time focussing on his immature twitter rants! 

The most infuriating for me is his climate change denial, actions like approving drilling in the arctic will cause irreversible damage it's incredibly depressing.

Do you see now why i was asking for sources of claims like Clinton pardons known drug dealers and is illegally funded? The revelations regarding Russian funded propaganda show how important it is to questions sources.
I believe, but can't be bothered to check it out, if I'm honest, are his moves to change the taxation system, thus reducing tax for the corporations (?). His thinking would seem to be (obviously a business man), that lower taxes will make more money available. An argument currently bouncing back and fore between our own politicians.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

i think we are all aware that he's mainly wind and piss, threatening, and then tweeting, and then pulling back, or going quiet. The problem is that one day he'll actually do something he said he will. (I heard a report that he was quietly getting on with building his wall, and that many of the components had been ear-marked and bought.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't wait to see the wall.
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 30 655c6f25b6bdbbbc1956b1a9c660b43a

Hmmm his tax plan (put simply) cuts massive amounts from Medicare and Medicaid budgets (around $5 trillion) to fund a tax break for the very richest. 

Not much of a success to be honest, the US already has very low tax rates compared to the rest of the developed world. Although I'm sure that's the direction a Tory government will be taking us if they manage to swindle a hard Brexit.

There's also a pretty tasty tax break in there for private jet owners! Nice to hear, those poor bastards normally have it so tough.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A cynic would say that he'll have all the necessary tax breaks, etc, in place for when he finishes his presidency, and takes over the running of his companies again  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum