Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 50]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beto o Rourke a former drink driver has joined the race.

Many compare him to RFK. Mainly because he's tried to copy everything about him.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a good a look.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trump feuding with a dead man. I'd like to say it's a new low but the bar is already way down there.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

...and now we hear that Trump was sent by God to rescue the state of Israel and the Jewish people from Iran,
What an age we live in when anybody can believe fantasies like this.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Well they believed brexit meant £350m a week for the NHS and that the EU banned bendy bananas!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm 99.9% certain that Trump doesn't know how to cry. I just know it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:Well they believed brexit meant £350m a week for the NHS and that the EU banned bendy bananas!
Keep banging that drum XM.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Mueller report has dropped.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:Well they believed brexit meant £350m a week for the NHS and that the EU banned bendy bananas!
Keep banging that drum XM.  Very Happy

I know nobody on this site was stupid enough to believe this bullshit but sadly all too many people did and still do. Just look at recent vox pop interviews or recent Question Times to see idiots explaining that the reason they voted leave was because of the EU banning bendy bananas.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Muellers report says Trump did not conspire with the Russians -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47688187

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Delicious

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Muellers report says Trump did not conspire with the Russians -

"The report summary did not draw a conclusion as to whether Mr Trump illegally obstructed justice, but did not exonerate the president."

Interesting article in the Sunday Times today detailing how Trump always cheats when playing golf and even drives his golf cart onto the green. Another example of a man with no morals at all.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:

"The report summary did not draw a conclusion as to whether Mr Trump illegally obstructed justice, but did not exonerate the president."

Interesting article in the Sunday Times today detailing how Trump always cheats when playing golf and even drives his golf cart onto the green. Another example of a man with no morals at all.
Only the beginning.  The Trump Organization will be bankrupt by the time the Feds and State finish with them.  It's difficult to prove collusion legally... and when you control the Supreme Court and the Senate, it is more than difficult to be convicted, even if the House impeaches you.  Hence, Mueller sent a good portion of the investigation and evidence to the Southern District of New York and the New York State authorities for further action. This is not over.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

observer wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Only the beginning.  The Trump Organization will be bankrupt by the time the Feds and State finish with them.  It's difficult to prove collusion legally... and when you control the Supreme Court and the Senate, it is more than difficult to be convicted, even if the House impeaches you.  Hence, Mueller sent a good portion of the investigation and evidence to the Southern District of New York and the New York State authorities for further action. This is not over.

We can only hope so.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha liberal douches desperately trying keep this farce in the news.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trump 2016...."I love WikiLeaks".

Trump 2019...."I know nothing about WikiLeaks".

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Creepy uncle Joe has entered the race.

He's been accused of inappropriate sexual misconduct. 

Libs will turn a blind eye on this occasion though just like they did with ol billo Clinton.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd gladly settle for creepy. Compared to the unhinged lunacy of Trump, it would be a blessing.

In mitigation of Trump's behaviour, I'm actually coming round to the view, a growing one in the states, that we are witnessing the early stages of dementia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum