Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever been scammed?

+7
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
bwfc71
xmiles
largehat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Sun Jun 03 2012, 15:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:Oh I know it's not a scam in the slightest but just had to get it off the old chest. Very Happy

Haha, to be honest your post makes me want to start a 'shit service' thread. We've all had some of that.

22Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Sun Jun 03 2012, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I feel liked I have been scammed, bought something for £150 off amazon on thursday and paid an extra £10 for before 1pm delivery on Saturday and the fucker hasn't even been disptached from DPD (uk)

Did you only get one blow up doll for your £150?

23Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Sun Jun 03 2012, 16:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Haha nope not quite...... the robbing bastards only give me 2. Razz

24Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Mon Jun 04 2012, 13:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just remembered two scams, from many years ago. Both happened in Petticoat Lane Market in the East End of London. My uncle fell for the bottle of whiskey that was really cold tea, and I bought my mum an eiderdown, and when it was opened it had a big rip in the material. Thats going back to about 1966, when the market had a reputattion for picking your pocket as you entered it, and selling you your own items as you left. Even though you were cautious, you could still be caught. out.

25Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Fri Jun 29 2012, 12:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just been scammed in Tesco. £6.99 for four fucking plastic Gillette Mach razor blades. Daylight robbery.

Surely some clever young entrepreneur could manufacture and mass produce a cheap, efficient multi purpose razor blade ? The mark up on razor blades is outrageous.

26Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Fri Jun 29 2012, 15:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know i bought some razors recently and they were over 7 quid.

and i use a simple 2 blade job.

27Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Fri Jun 29 2012, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I know i bought some razors recently and they were over 7 quid.

and i use a simple 2 blade job.

I thought things were cheaper in Aberdeen Edinburgh?

28Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Fri Jun 29 2012, 17:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have just been scammed in Tesco. £6.99 for four fucking plastic Gillette Mach razor blades. Daylight robbery.

Surely some clever young entrepreneur could manufacture and mass produce a cheap, efficient multi purpose razor blade ? The mark up on razor blades is outrageous.

Thats cheap - try €24 for 3 blades of Gillette Fusion blades!

29Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Fri Jun 29 2012, 17:38

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:

Is that a lot? I hate it when people expect you to automatically know what other currencies are worth. Can you tell me how much that is in Mongol Tugriks please.

30Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Fri Jun 29 2012, 17:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Is that a lot? I hate it when people expect you to automatically know what other currencies are worth. Can you tell me how much that is in Mongol Tugriks please.

Never worked with tugriks but if I had access to both the LIBOR and EURIBOR (from Barclays) then i would be able to tell you in pounds!

31Have you ever been scammed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been scammed? Mon Jul 02 2012, 00:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I once bought a Jelly Fish...... and got Stung.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum