Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is I'm a Celebrity past its sell by date?

+5
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never really understood his demise.

He was a top entertainer, wasn't falling out of nightclubs at 3am with his knob hanging out, and generally kept himself to himself.

Someone drowns in his swimming pool and all of a sudden his career is over?

I might start a 'Bring Back Barrymore' campaign.

S'kickin' off!!!!!!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It annoys me. They complain about the lack of food and yet there are plenty of snakes, crocs, lizards, crabs, bugs etc. They just need to man up and snap a few necks. They could live like kings.

They're not allowed.

Gino D'Annoying got in bother a few years ago for making rat stew and the ASPCA tried prosecuting him.

It turns out that the rats you see mooching about in camp are all actors.

Who'd have thunk it?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lady C is as mad as a wasp. Last nights brouhaha was comedy gold. I was a bit disappointed to notice that the crabs all had their claws taped so they couldn't actually pinch anyone.

It'd be interesting to see the other camp-mates' reaction if they suddenly discovered that the whole "landed gentry" thing is a load of bollocks and she's trading on a title that she acquired by being (briefly) married to a lord 40 years ago for about five minutes.

Nasty piece of work, that one.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It'd be interesting to see the other camp-mates' reaction if they suddenly discovered that the whole "landed gentry" thing is a load of bollocks and she's trading on a title that she acquired by being (briefly) married to a lord 40 years ago for about five minutes.

Nasty piece of work, that one.
Apparently she was born a bloke.

I thought she was born a girl but her parents raised her as a boy.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she had deformed parts. Was initially raised as a boy. Got corrective surgery ages 21...according to Wiki

BoltonTillIDie wrote:she had deformed parts.  Was initially raised as a boy.  Got corrective surgery ages 21...according to Wiki

And she now lives in a flat in Preston and survives on a diet of Twirls and Ribena.

(Not from Wiki.)

Breadman wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:she had deformed parts.  Was initially raised as a boy.  Got corrective surgery ages 21...according to Wiki

And she now lives in a flat in Preston and survives on a diet of Twirls and Ribena.

(Not from Wiki.)

:rofl:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She must have been born with a todger because she was originally christened George. She was only married to Lord Campbell for 12 months. 74-75 and even they slept in separate beds. She's no Lady!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum