Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Siege at Mali Hotel.

+4
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Siege at Mali Hotel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Siege at Mali Hotel. Mon Nov 23 2015, 21:31

I understood it as a sentence, just not the relevance to a parody article. 

Unless you thought it was a genuine piece, surely not...

22Siege at Mali Hotel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Siege at Mali Hotel. Mon Nov 23 2015, 21:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At a press conference, a spokesman for the Labour Party confirmed that although they weren’t prepared to shoot terrorists, they were perfectly happy to shoot the messenger.

Very Happy

23Siege at Mali Hotel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Siege at Mali Hotel. Mon Nov 23 2015, 21:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
At a press conference, a spokesman for the Labour Party confirmed that although they weren’t prepared to shoot terrorists, they were perfectly happy to shoot the messenger.

Very Happy

There's some horrible truths within the satire,
you don't need to make it up!

24Siege at Mali Hotel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Siege at Mali Hotel. Mon Nov 23 2015, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Running a country is no easy task especially when it comes to matters of national security. As I see it, the cutbacks to the police numbers in the UK will have a devastating effect on their ability to protect life and property and maintain the Queen's peace.
Current events in France, Belgium, and anywhere else where the Mad Mullahs are causing chaos is going to make the current UK government have a serious rethink. 
Of all the countries in the Western world only the UK has a Police force which effectively polices and patrols the streets unarmed. It's something to be proud of. As I see it, if we want to keep the Blue Lamp burning then we have to keep putting oil in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum