Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Wish You Could Do?

+14
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
Spirit of 58
jayjay23
Quent
doffcocker
largehat
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What skill do you wish you had?

I wish I could draw really well. I am so jealous of people who can just sit down for an hour and do a lifelike drawing of someone they know or a great landscape scene.

2What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:07

I'd love to know more about car engines. There's something very manly about sticking your head under the bonnet and knowing what you're doing.

3What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:07

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wish I could read and write.

4What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:07

wish i could speak a language. i regret not paying more attention in french at school.

5What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I wish I could read and write.

There's still time to learn Bernard.

6What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:11

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I wish I could read and write.

There's still time to learn Bernard.

I wouldn't know where to start. It's too late.

7What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:What skill do you wish you had?

I wish I could draw really well. I am so jealous of people who can just sit down for an hour and do a lifelike drawing of someone they know or a great landscape scene.

I used to go to school with a lad who was amazing at drawing and too this day never met anyone who could draw aswell as him. He didn't even need the object infront of him what he was drawing to draw it to detail.

Just thought i'd share that with you.

8What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wish I could play a musical instrument - such as piano or bass guitar

9What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 12:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Have musical talent.

10What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 14:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wish I could get a balance sheet to balance.

Is that a spooky confession for somebody two years into an accountancy degree?

11What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 15:51

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Satisfy a woman/ladyboy.

12What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 16:02

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Several things.

Is flying a skill?

Also, play guitar. Sing without sounding sh1t. Swim better. Have a bigger dong.

13What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 23:08

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Turn back time.

14What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Fri Jun 08 2012, 23:26

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Be a good Footballer, Sing and play the Guitar , just have to carry on watching them that can.

15What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 12:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Charm any woman i want out of her knickers.

16What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 13:58

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd love to be able to fly

17What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

too much to list tbh.

I think anyone who can't draw or paint craves that skill.

I'd also love to be able to play piano to a good standard.

18What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 18:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:Charm any woman i want out of her knickers.

Why would you want her knickers? Question

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

19What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 18:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a knicker sniffer, clearly.

20What Do You Wish You Could Do? Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 20:50

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The ability to make the person you are sat with (or anyone in the same room) say what you want them to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum