Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies?

4 posters

Reply to topic

Eddie Davies.

Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies? Vote_lcap0%Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies? Vote_lcap58%Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies? Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies? Vote_lcap42%Does anybody still trust Eddie Davies? Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Simple one this.

I know what I believe but I'm intrigued to hear what the rest of you lot think.

As ever, one each, use 'em wisely.

Crack on ladies.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think he's just sold your scout hut, Breaders.  rabbit

Dirty bastard!

Who's going to organise the Harvest Festival Tin Drive For The Old And Needy now?

46th Bolton, Delph Hill Scouts no longer support him - The wanker!

With that and the whole "making a fortune out of BWFC and then throwing the club under as bus when it looked like he'd finally be out of pocket if he didn't drop it like a ginger child" thing, we've no choice really.

Bastard!

Old people need soup and out of date tinned prunes.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he has gone down in my estimation with him not paying the players just because he want's out he still has responsibilities. So i suppose i don't trust him anymore

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Him and that Gartside fella was only in it for their own personnel gain, they both made Millions out of the club and now there is no money in it they both jumped ship and left the club in an embarrassing state.

All this ' we've got the club at heart' is and was always a load of bullshit.

Remember what he said to Megson before the Europe quarter final,' dont take your first team, there is no money in the cup' save them for Wigan at weekend'( which they lost anyway) .

Not giving a shit about the fans that made the trip, or winning the thing.

The sooner they fuckoff the better it will be for BWFC.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:Him and that Gartside fella was only in it for their own personnel gain, they both made Millions out of the club and now there is no money in it they both jumped ship and left the club in an embarrassing state.

All this ' we've got the club at heart' is and was always a load of bullshit.

Remember what he said to Megson before the Europe quarter final,' dont take your first team, there is no money in the cup' save them for Wigan at weekend'( which they lost anyway) .

Not giving a shit about the fans that made the trip, or winning the thing.

The sooner they fuckoff the better it will be for BWFC.
Since he bought the club he has invested a significant amount of money. In the summer, the interest and some other amounts that were owed to Eddie were waived. The loans can now be written-off or gifted to club under the terms of any sale. I have to say, I’ve heard people talk of the money Eddie has taken from the club in return for his investment, but even taking into account interest received on his loans in the early years Eddie’s net ‘loss’ is approaching £175million. A magnificent commitment as far as I’m concerned.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think that contradicts any idea that ED has taken more from the club

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum