Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact!

+3
wessy
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 00:19

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Despite our obvious limitations Lennon has 2 more games to turn it around.  

As I understand it both sides are in some sort of deadlock.  Lennon doesnt want to quit but at the same time he is fed up of it all and has started to make it known.  And on the other side the club don't want to sack him nor do they want to properly back him.  

What ever happens, if we lose our next two games he will be gone.  It's just a case of who pulls the trigger first, Lennon or the club.  

Even 2 wins might still end in him going.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 09:40

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Biggie wrote:Despite our obvious limitations Lennon has 2 more games to turn it around.  

As I understand it both sides are in some sort of deadlock.  Lennon doesnt want to quit but at the same time he is fed up of it all and has started to make it known.  And on the other side the club don't want to sack him nor do they want to properly back him.  

What ever happens, if we lose our next two games he will be gone.  It's just a case of who pulls the trigger first, Lennon or the club.  

Even 2 wins might still end in him going.
Club wont sack him as there is no money to pay for compensation. Only when we have the new owners in sight and ready to take over will Lennon be a gonna.

Seriously doubt whether Jimmy Phillips or David Lee want to takeover as they have cushy jobs and staying as you are means a job for life. Iain Brunskill would take temporary charge. This would be a complete waste of time and energy on behalf of the club.

3Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 11:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would we want Jimmy Phillips?

4Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 11:24

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would we want Jimmy Phillips?

Good question Why ?

5Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 11:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

According to the BN, Iles reckons he could be gone even if we get a result today.

6Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 11:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:According to the BN, Iles reckons he could be gone even if we get a result today.
I thought Iles was implying that in his opinion Lennon's status was already damaged by the Rotherham result (so it doesn't all hang on the derby) but didn't say anything about the club having decided to pay him off. 
We can't pay him off anyway but he might walk I suppose.

7Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:32

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would we want Jimmy Phillips?
Some fans think Phillips should have got more time with his 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat.

The cheap option to replace the manager is to promote someone from within. People assume Phillips wants the job - I don't think he does. Walford and Parker would, I assume walk if Lennon went. Brunskill may well cover for a while

8Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Empty Re: Lennon has 2 more games ITK fact! Mon Dec 28 2015, 17:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Phillips does not WANT the job! Sheesh, how many times is his name going to come up? He's stated publicly on God knows how many occasions that he doesn't want to be a manager full stop! As to Iles, all he did was speculate that in his opinion he thought it would be hard for Lennon to turn things around with the fans but I don't understand why because I don't think Neil's lost them or the dressing room. There's an awful lot of hot air being spouted at the moment by people who don't know anything and Iles openly admitted he didn't have any solid information about Lennon's future or the club's. In fact he spent an hour on Twitter telling us he had nothing new to say and offering lame cover your ass opinions like "Lennon could be sacked but then again the board might choose to back him". ITK? More like Up His ... Orifice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum