Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

snow day :)

+2
scottjames30
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21snow day :) - Page 2 Empty Re: snow day :) Mon Jan 18 2016, 10:47

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ok. I love the snow. Been out in it since 8am with the kids. Built a snowman. Went sledging and boarding.  Snowball fights.  Snow angels and general larking about.  On the way back stopped to get bacon.  Very Happy

I love snow me Wink
My day yesterday was almost exactly the same, except I didn't go out at 8am. That's just more commitment than I can muster on a Sunday. It was the best snow possible. Enough to go out pissing about with the kids but not enough to stick around and disrupt the rest of the week.  Smile
i agree, up my end it's like it didn't even happen yesterday, up at my mums there are a few patches but not much.

We've had the sledge almost three years and its the first time we got to use it.

I nearly went flying trying to use down a footpath in buille hill like a snowboard!!!!

If your interested 58 (and anyone else)  i noticed on ebay they sell plastic snowboards and also the big inflatable tubes like they have at the chill factore on ebay.  the snowboard where only £15 inc postage.  The tubes are slightly more expensive i think but would be cool for three years time when we get the next lot Very Happy

22snow day :) - Page 2 Empty Re: snow day :) Mon Jan 18 2016, 11:19

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ok. I love the snow. Been out in it since 8am with the kids. Built a snowman. Went sledging and boarding.  Snowball fights.  Snow angels and general larking about.  On the way back stopped to get bacon.  Very Happy

I love snow me Wink
My day yesterday was almost exactly the same, except I didn't go out at 8am. That's just more commitment than I can muster on a Sunday. It was the best snow possible. Enough to go out pissing about with the kids but not enough to stick around and disrupt the rest of the week.  Smile
i agree, up my end it's like it didn't even happen yesterday, up at my mums there are a few patches but not much.

We've had the sledge almost three years and its the first time we got to use it.

I nearly went flying trying to use down a footpath in buille hill like a snowboard!!!!

If your interested 58 (and anyone else)  i noticed on ebay they sell plastic snowboards and also the big inflatable tubes like they have at the chill factore on ebay.  the snowboard where only £15 inc postage.  The tubes are slightly more expensive i think but would be cool for three years time when we get the next lot Very Happy
Cheers mate, might just have a look at them, sounds good.  :like:

23snow day :) - Page 2 Empty Re: snow day :) Fri Jan 13 2017, 08:23

Down in stoke today

snow day :) - Page 2 20170115

24snow day :) - Page 2 Empty Re: snow day :) Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Guest wrote:I'm feelin' ya, J!

Just built a snowman with Mrs B on the golf course near us when we were out with the dog.

Bloody brilliant - not done it for 40 years and we ended up giggling like a pair of kids and rolling in the snow.

Fantastic stuff.

Small things, eh?
Mrs B mmmmmmmmm?!

25snow day :) - Page 2 Empty Re: snow day :) Fri Jan 13 2017, 16:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thick snow in Birchwood last night,but it had gone by this morning.

There's your 'post of the Day' right there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum