Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The strange case of Daniel Pytlarz.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The strange case of Daniel Pytlarz. Empty The strange case of Daniel Pytlarz. Fri Jun 15 2012, 14:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Pytlarz is a masseur and owner of the Violet Body Clinic in St Johns Wood, London. He is known as a masseur to the stars whose celebrity clients include Nancy Dell'Ollo.

He was arrested after a female client alledged he had indecently assaulted her whilst giving her a massage.

The Police wrote to all his female clients and in total 18 women came forward and made statements that they had been sexually assaulted as well!

He was charged with 18 counts of sexual assault and pleaded not guilty. At his trial yesterday, he was acquitted of every charge by a judge and jury.

I find it astonishing that all 18 women were telling ' porkies' and I can only surmise that the jury were either gullible or senile.

I can accept that if there was one victim then it is his word against hers, but 18 separate victims has to show that there is more to Mr Pytlarz than meets the hand.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Mr Pytlarz is a masseur and owner of the Violet Body Clinic in St Johns Wood, London. He is known as a masseur to the stars whose celebrity clients include Nancy Dell'Ollo.

He was arrested after a female client alledged he had indecently assaulted her whilst giving her a massage.

The Police wrote to all his female clients and in total 18 women came forward and made statements that they had been sexually assaulted as well!

He was charged with 18 counts of sexual assault and pleaded not guilty. At his trial yesterday, he was acquitted of every charge by a judge and jury.

I find it astonishing that all 18 women were telling ' porkies' and I can only surmise that the jury were either gullible or senile.

I can accept that if there was one victim then it is his word against hers, but 18 separate victims has to show that there is more to Mr Pytlarz than meets the hand.

I suspect one woman's massage is another woman's sexual assault. But it is a strange case.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Mr Pytlarz is a masseur and owner of the Violet Body Clinic in St Johns Wood, London. He is known as a masseur to the stars whose celebrity clients include Nancy Dell'Ollo.

Or how about the jury felt there wasn't enough evidence to convict him beyond reasonable doubt?

Where were these 17 other women before the police wrote to them? It seems to me there's a good chance the guy is unpopular or has upset these women but you could say there's every chance many of them are lying if none of them came forward after the incidents they subsequently complained about took place.

You've probably noticed that I have more faith in juries to make the right decision than many other posters. There has to be some reason one man's word was accepted over 18 womens'.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I would like to know if any of those who were 'assaulted' made subsequent visits to his establishment. That may have been a mitigating factor on his behalf.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum