Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive que for Bolton tickets!

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 01:09

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think fans might bee starting to return.  15 min before kick of I was walking down the steps and saw this que! 

Balls. 

How do I pay a pic from my phone? 

Anyway.  There must have been a few hundred in the que. Right out the ticket offic door and round past the North stand turnstile.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 11:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was the Danny Dyer book signing, he was in the ticket office.

3Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 12:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was it a cue or a queue?

4Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 12:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looking at the time Biggie posted this I can't help thinking he was on the sauce. Hope your head's not too sore today mate Smile

5Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 15:23

Bolton Nuts

Admin

HAHA. Ooops. I was lay in bed thinking... 

"wtf! How do you spell cue/que/queue!"

Queue just didn't feel right!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

6Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 15:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 22:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I suspect it had something to do with tickets being reduced to £15/£5. The crowd was still below the average I believe.

I guess people either wanna watch it or they don't, and it doesn't make a difference if it's £30 or £15.

8Massive que for Bolton tickets! Empty Re: Massive que for Bolton tickets! Sun Jan 24 2016, 23:42

Was it not the queue for the supporters trust sign up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum