Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Moment of Silence, Please

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Moment of Silence, Please Empty A Moment of Silence, Please Thu Jan 28 2016, 18:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Former Wales striker Robert Earnshaw has announced his retirement from football.
The 34-year-old, joint-seventh in Wales' list of all-time goalscorers, won 59 caps.
Earnshaw is the only player to have scored a hat-trick in the Premier League and all three divisions of the Football League, the League Cup, the FA Cup and for his country in an international match.

A Moment of Silence, Please Robbie-earnshaw-celebration_3407093

Rob Earnshaw has retired from football.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2A Moment of Silence, Please Empty Re: A Moment of Silence, Please Thu Jan 28 2016, 18:36

I feel numb......

Is there a help-line I can ring or something?

3A Moment of Silence, Please Empty Re: A Moment of Silence, Please Thu Jan 28 2016, 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe it. I am genuinely gutted. I always dreamed that one day the hunk would pull on the white shirt and fire us to League 2 glory.

I'm having an extra Twirl to feed my broken heart.

4A Moment of Silence, Please Empty Re: A Moment of Silence, Please Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:55

A Moment of Silence, Please CZ02B7lW0AAt2Jk

5A Moment of Silence, Please Empty Re: A Moment of Silence, Please Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well this should simplify Nat's contribution to the transfer thread.

6A Moment of Silence, Please Empty Re: A Moment of Silence, Please Fri Jan 29 2016, 17:22

bwfc1874 wrote:A Moment of Silence, Please CZ02B7lW0AAt2Jk

I once went to The Gambia on holiday and we had toilets like that there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum