Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Clancy's The Division.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:19

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For you all fellow gamers out there, have you played the beta? What do you think of it? 

If you do like it, this weekend only you can get it for £36 at www.thegamecollection.net by using code DEADCOOL. Just thought I'd give people a heads up.

2Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:43

Playing the beta at the moment and i must admit it is brilliant. So much better than all this futuristic cod bollocks. When everyone preferred mw2 i was playing rainbow six Vegas two. Quality game

3Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:02

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Playing the beta at the moment and i must admit it is brilliant. So much better than all this futuristic cod bollocks. When everyone preferred mw2 i was playing rainbow six Vegas two. Quality game
agree Vegas 2 was a great game. Loved playing that. Especially when there was a few of you. 36 quid for the division isn't a bad price I don't think

4Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:04

Its a top price. Will probably have to wait for me though after spending 300 quid on a laser quest party this month. (At least i get to join in, if i lose to a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds i may just lose it)

5Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:06

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

When whenever you decide to get it send me a pm I'll try find you a decent price. Always get decent prices on games.

6Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:19

Leeds_Trotter wrote:When whenever you decide to get it send me a pm I'll try find you a decent price. Always get decent prices on games.

Nice one cheers lt. Have you played rocket league

7Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:23

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's only just come out on the xbox I think. But I haven't yet no been playing Rainbow Six Siege alot lately. Heard good things about Rocket League though.

8Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

What happened to the gaming thread that used to be a sticky? Sounds like you two need to resurrect it.

9Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:36

Leeds_Trotter wrote:It's only just come out on the xbox I think. But I haven't yet no been playing Rainbow Six Siege alot lately. Heard good things about Rocket League though.

It is properly addictive. Im ranked as a veteran now on it and till getting little kids with half the points at the end of a game calling me a noob. Its hilarious. I got it free with my ps plus membership so not sure how much it is. But ive played it more than fifa and cod.

10Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:37

Bwfc1958 wrote:What happened to the gaming thread that used to be a sticky? Sounds like you two need to resurrect it.

A combined wwe and gaming thread and i think it would be the perfect thread

11Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:It's only just come out on the xbox I think. But I haven't yet no been playing Rainbow Six Siege alot lately. Heard good things about Rocket League though.

It is properly addictive.  Im ranked as a veteran now on it and till getting little kids with half the points at the end of a game calling me a noob.  Its hilarious.  I got it free with my ps plus membership so not sure how much it is.  But ive played it more than fifa and cod.
I'll give it a blast. Got £100 worth of credit on my account before Christmas for £70. I know it would come in handy!

12Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:41

Haha. Makes me sick how much i spent on my ultimate team and i dont even touch it now

13Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:44

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Haha.  Makes me sick how much i spent on my ultimate team and i dont even touch it now
I agree what a waste. But its fun while it lasts. Not gonna do it next year though. Yeah we need a wrestling threat see one another's predictions for Fastlane.

14Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:45

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Haha.  Makes me sick how much i spent on my ultimate team and i dont even touch it now
I agree what a waste. But its fun while it lasts. Not gonna do it next year though. Yeah we need a wrestling threat see one another's predictions for Fastlane.

Ill find the old one. Hips likes his wrestling.

15Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:52

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorted.  Great to have you back anyway pal.

16Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:53

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Sorted.  Great to have you back anyway pal.

Cheers lt. Getting back into the swing of it now Smile

17Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last time I spent 5 mins playing Tom Clancy, it was the Rainbow 6 (the original!). 

I'm not very good at games like this and COD etc. Very Happy

18Tom Clancy's The Division.  Empty Re: Tom Clancy's The Division. Sun Feb 21 2016, 12:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rogue Spear actually rings a bell as well. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum