Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaiyne Woolery

+11
Keegan
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
doffcocker
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Kaiyne Woolery Empty Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:12 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let's get this sorted, should he be starting matches for us now?

Based on the 60 minutes or so I've seen of him over three or four matches, yes.

If he's playing for a League Two club next season, would he be the first young player we've campaigned to get a run in the side, to disappear into obscurity? No.

Along with Silva, I'd say this is the biggest problem the fans have got with Lennon. And from the outside looking in, it's a fair complaint to have.

What exactly do you think is going on there?

2Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he should have been starting last night but Lennon only named him on the bench. He did say earlier in the week that he felt he wasn't ready to start (sound familiar?) but he's come on twice and scored so in our current situation what do we have to lose?

3Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Lennon said he was in the starting 11 last night but due to illness dropped him down to the bench then out the squad totally.

4Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:32 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He and Holding are out of contract in the summer so if both or either are to play a part in our future - and given that we may not be able to improve the terms of their current contracts - Lennon should be giving both of them every opportunity and be backing them to the hilt right now. That's if we'll be allowed to resign them.

5Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweets from Jack Dearden (Radio Manchester) from last night -

Bolton's Neil Lennon "Woolery was going to start but he felt ill.I've never been at a club where players pull out on the day of a game "

" Never been at a club where players pull out on the day of the game so much I always thought players wanted to play "

6Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it would be typical Bolton to lose 2 of the most promising youngsters and leave us with the likes of Wilkinson and Eaves for next season

7Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Tweets from Jack Dearden (Radio Manchester) from last night -

Bolton's Neil Lennon "Woolery was going to start but he felt ill.I've never been at a club where players pull out on the day of a game "

" Never been at a club where players pull out on the day of the game so much I always thought players wanted to play "

he talks so much bollocks it's unbelievable, always ready with an excuse isn't he?

8Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:59 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have no problem with him coming on as a sub ....but at a reasonable time to make a difference....not the 87th minute.  Is it better to have him start and then get pulled off later the game...I don't know.
Just because he happened to have scored twice doesn't mean anything...it's how he plays the other parts of his game.  Spearing scored twice in a row......maybe he should be our striker?

9Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why not TA we've tried all the other shortarses upfront  Very Happy

10Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:58 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:why not TA we've tried all the other shortarses upfront  Very Happy

Will not disagree with you ...... give it a shot just don't expect the world.  
Personally I would put Madine and Kayne in together.  What's the point of getting crosses in with nobody over 5 foot in the box.

11Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Tweets from Jack Dearden (Radio Manchester) from last night -

he talks so much bollocks it's unbelievable, always ready with an excuse isn't he?

Not really bollocks though, and it's hardly an excuse.

12Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:he talks so much bollocks it's unbelievable, always ready with an excuse isn't he?

So an overpaid ponce pulls out minutes before the game and you're moaning at the manager?

Get a grip!

Woolery is an utter twat. Fooking shameful. He should be coined at the earliest opportunity (if he gets off his deathbed).

13Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:26 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:he talks so much bollocks it's unbelievable, always ready with an excuse isn't he?

So an overpaid ponce pulls out minutes before the game and you're moaning at the manager?

Get a grip!

Woolery is an utter twat. Fooking shameful. He should be coined at the earliest opportunity (if he gets off his deathbed).
Keep yer merkin on!

14Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've no idea what a merkin is so the joke's on you.

15Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:32 pm

They're those green things which taste like perfume that you get on Big Macs.

16Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:They're those green things which taste like perfume that you get on Big Macs.

That's a gherkin so the joke's on you.

17Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tasted my first on the day MCDonalds opened on the corner of Deansgate(?). Think it's still there.

18Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:44 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:They're those green things which taste like perfume that you get on Big Macs.

You would probably get more wear out of a gherkin than a merkin anyhow. Depends whether you're a front or back sleeper though I suppose.

19Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Gherkins are Nepalese soldiers who serve in the British Army and carry bendy knives called Kookaburras.

Fool.

20Kaiyne Woolery Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:19 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Get a grip!

Have you heard Woolery's side of this? It's all too easy for Lennon to come out and say, look i was going to play him but he's a softarse and didn't fancy it.
Woolery came from non-league a bit later in his career, do you not think he would be champing at the bit to give it a real go when he got the chance?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum