Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon must repair dressing room cracks in fight for survival

+6
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Norpig
doffcocker
NickFazer
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I don't think Lennon has ever claimed that Gartside lied to him or even tried to use the lack of funds or the subsequent embargo as an excuse for the poor results. He may not be the best manager on the planet but he's shown more class than to do that.

I'm inclined to agree with Doff i.e. I can't see what Brownie would add. And the players have to accept that they're the ones who have put us in this position despite being amongst the most highly paid squads in the game. Perhaps if they won a few games, people might be more inclined to listen to their whingeing.
 read his recent Guardian interview and see if you still feel the same Lusty

I have read it Mr Pig and his attitude was pragmatic, fully accepting of the facts. Basically Lennon says "it's unfortunate, but that's where we are so let's get on with it". In fact the reporter states that Lennon would have every right to be bitter about the circumstances but he wasn't - the very point I was making.
I think he's handled the media very professionally and if the players were equally professional in their jobs we wouldn't be in the position we are IMHO.
Doesn't make Lennon a great manager, but he isn't a whinger yet.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum