Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Quade Taylor loaned to Dagenham and Redbridge

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quade Taylor has joined Dagenham and Redbridge on a loan deal until May 7.

The defender is now in line to make his debut for the Daggers, who currently sit 24th in the Sky Bet League Two table, against Oxford United on Tuesday. 

A regular for Bolton Wanderers’ Under-21s, Taylor has made one senior appearance for the Whites during his time at Macron Stadium, coming against Birmingham City on the last day of the 2014/15 season.

The 22-year-old joined the Trotters from Crystal Palace in July 2014, while he has previously enjoyed stints with National League sides Welling United and spent part of his youth development at Dulwich Hamlet.

Full updates of Quade's progress at Dagenham will follow in our loan watch series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

fuck him off for having a ridiculously stupid first name - quade my arse!!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alf Hooker wrote:fuck him off for having a ridiculously stupid first name - quade my arse
Steady on there Alf, there's folks on here who could view that as an invite.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's 22- he should have cracked first team football for us by now. Perhaps this is the prequel to him moving on permanently. He's a fringe player so it's no big deal

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Alf Hooker wrote:fuck him off for having a ridiculously stupid first name - quade my arse
Steady on there Alf, there's folks on here who could view that as an invite.
I hope you aren't referring to me there Martin!  Evil or Very Mad

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So what? I don't think we'll even have a development squad or academy soon. The new owners don't have a pot to p*ss in and won't be able to afford it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum