Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE ***

+10
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
karlypants
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 18:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Carver made a bit of a prick of himself at Newcastle. He wouldn't be my pick.

I doubt he'd be anyone's, he's useless. Which makes peters comment even more baffling

22*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 18:18

John Carver was the best manager in The Prem at the time.

Just ask, erm.......him.

23*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 18:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A respectable 15% win percentage. When is the last time any of our managers could boast that.

24*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 19:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Carver made a bit of a prick of himself at Newcastle. He wouldn't be my pick.

I doubt he'd be anyone's, he's useless. Which makes peters comment even more baffling
I'm not saying he's any good guys. All I'm saying is that he probably thinks he's too good for League One after having managed in the top flight. A lot of managers who get fired from the Prem sit around for ages unemployed because they don't want to drop to the 'lower leagues' either because they think they're too good for it, there's not enough money in it or because it hasn't got enough prestige etc. 

I probably should have phrased my question this way. 

Given the size of Carver's ego does anyone here really think he'd want the job here even if someone was stupid enough to offer it to him?

25*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 19:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently carver was the one that said he'd walk to Bolton for the job

26*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 19:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Apparently carver was the one that said he'd walk to Bolton for the job
Really boggers? I must have missed that. Please inform Mr Carver that he can keep on walking and if he does so he'll reach a place called "Wigan" that will probably be just delighted to see him Smile

Failing that he could continue his stroll and if he follows the right path he'll get to Blackpool. I'm sure he'll enjoy the place and would look good in a bright orange shell suit. Smile

Just don't let him stop anywhere east of there Very Happy

27*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 19 2016, 20:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That's two candidates so far that offered to walk to Bolton for the job. Nobby is the first I heard.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the last hour Phil Brown has been offered the BWFC job. He phoned my mole to ask him whether he should take the job, to which my mole replied with a resounding "yes".

Welcome back to the club Brownie you shit bastard.

Brown out!

29*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:In the last hour Phil Brown has been offered the BWFC job. He phoned my mole to ask him whether he should take the job, to which my mole replied with a resounding "yes".

Welcome back to the club Brownie you shit bastard.

Brown out!

What happened to Keith?

30*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably turned it down.

31*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Probably turned it down.

Yeah, turning down more money and a bigger club would make sense.

32*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another thread where Nat has been talking out of her arse. Very Happy

33*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw my mole on the phone with Brown.

34*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brown has made no secret of wanting to manage Bolton. Why the hell would he ask some irrelevant dude if he should take the job?

35*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Brown has made no secret of wanting to manage Bolton. Why the hell would he ask some irrelevant dude if he should take the job?

My mole is far from irrelevant....in fact there's a small chance he will be Brown's assistant.

36*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nats mole works in poundworld, he listens to all the deluded fuckwit Bolton fans.

37*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Nats mole works in poundworld, he listens to all the deluded fuckwit Bolton fans.
He is Nat's manager there.

38*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:54

Natasha Whittam wrote:Probably turned it down.

I told you that last week.

Pay attention.

39*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
I told you that last week.

Pay attention.

Post a selfie of you and Hill together and I'll believe you.

40*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 2 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:11

Nat taking a beating from Scott. How the mighty have fallen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum