Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

United blow it

+5
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1United blow it Empty United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 12:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm finding hard to accept that with City failing to beat Arsenal, they have handed the final Champion's League spot to Manure at their own expense.

I'd just got my head round the idea that Van Gaal and the Scum were having another shit season when City snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and gift them a Champion's League spot.

As for City, not sure how happy Guardiola will be next season with no Champion's League to compete for.

2United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 12:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not done yet,but it looks bad. How City have thrown this away is beyond belief. 
The season has been bad enough,without that lot bagging a Champions League spot.

3United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 12:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's not done yet,but it looks bad. How City have thrown this away is beyond belief. 
The season has been bad enough,without that lot bagging a Champions League spot.

Point is it's in Manure's hands now. Two wins and they have it.

4United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 12:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My only hope is West Ham beating them. Utd are at home to Bournemouth for their last game,and I see them winning that comfortably.
City also finish with a difficult game away to Swansea,so the omens are poor.
Pep will be far from happy.

5United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 12:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manure won't win their two games, they'll fuck up.

6United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 12:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope so Scott.

7United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 13:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

West Ham play their last ever match at Upton Park (Boleyn Ground) against United so I don't think they will want to leave there with a loss.

Just off topic a bit, they have sold 50,000 season tickets for next year at the Olympic Park (for which they will pay only £2.5 million rent per year).

An amazing deal for West Ham and a major fuck up for the rest of us tax payers who paid for it.

West Ham will undoubtedly now become a major power in the league because of their massive new revenues resulting from the move.

Plenty of happy bubble blowers from now on!

8United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Mon May 09 2016, 17:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:West Ham play their last ever match at Upton Park (Boleyn Ground) against United so I don't think they will want to leave there with a loss.

Just off topic a bit, they have sold 50,000 season tickets for next year at the Olympic Park (for which they will pay only £2.5 million rent per year).

An amazing deal for West Ham and a major fuck up for the rest of us tax payers who paid for it.

West Ham will undoubtedly now become a major power in the league because of their massive new revenues resulting from the move.

Plenty of happy bubble blowers from now on!

And Karen Brady was in the news today saying that they had now sold 52,000 season tickets and had 10,000 further season ticket applications so they are looking to increase the capacity of their new stadium from 60,000 to 66,000.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue May 10 2016, 09:46; edited 1 time in total

9United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 01:11

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Much rather United get that final CL place than City. Can't abide City or their dreadful fans. Both teams have been awful this season though and neither of them deserve a place in the CL. United are absolutely guaranteed to fuck up big style tomorrow night and then it's down to who can be the least awful on Saturday. Hurts me to say it but the Scousers would be a much better bet as reps of the Prem in the CL.

10United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 07:58

Im with HP

All the citeh fans will lock away there shirts now until pep gets them winning again

Only problem being, i see west ham winning tonight.

11United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 09:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been very impressed with Liverpool under Klopp the last few weeks. A great performance against Dortmund followed by an equally professional win over Villareal to reach the final. Contrast that with City's insipid performance against Real Madrid which was woeful at best.

As for Utd against West Ham? Up until the weekend when West Ham were rubbish against Swansea, I would have fancied the Hammers to beat Utd and get revenge for the FA Cup defeat but I now think this result will probably be a draw.

I can see Utd beating Palace in the FA Cup and if they do qualify for the Champions League then you could argue that LVG has actually done a half decent job.

12United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 12:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
I can see Utd beating Palace in the FA Cup and if they do qualify for the Champions League then you could argue that LVG has actually done a half decent job.
LVG is already arguing he's doing a great job and has stated he will be manager next season.
So I hope West Ham play to the best of their ability tonight although their recent performances haven't been inspiring. Still think Manure will sneak it though.

13United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 17:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am really going to miss LVG and his interviews. He is an expert at talking double Dutch.

14United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 18:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope West Ham win tonight, and score the winner in Fergie time, ( Andy Carroll ) then runs to the UTD bench and pisses all over them.

15United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 18:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I hope West Ham win tonight, and score the winner in Fergie time, ( Andy Carroll ) then runs to the UTD bench and pisses all over them.
That'd certainly get a few 'likes' on youtube. Razz

16United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 21:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

West Ham 1-0 United Half time.

17United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 21:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1-1 still playing.

18United blow it Empty Re: United blow it Tue May 10 2016, 22:00