Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ructions in the Boardroom?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ructions in the Boardroom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ructions in the Boardroom? Mon May 23 2016, 20:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd fall out with someone who temped me into buying a football club.

22Ructions in the Boardroom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ructions in the Boardroom? Mon May 23 2016, 21:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No doubt these rumours will raise lazy lobs in various quarters if nowt else!

23Ructions in the Boardroom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ructions in the Boardroom? Fri May 27 2016, 22:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A strange tweet from Iles today

Question - Do you think KA may try & make a quick buck & get out without putting anything in?

Iles reply - he's conceded to me the club unlikely come out of embargo until he does. So my hunch is that he will. Odd situation.

Someone else then posted - Club won't get out of embargo unless Anderson leaves? Really?

Iles did not reply.

Make of that what you will.

24Ructions in the Boardroom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ructions in the Boardroom? Fri May 27 2016, 23:18

It seems clear to me that Iles knows that these clowns aren't the real deal and they're only in it for what they can get out of it and it's only a matter of time until they bail (with all that entails) but he's still not prepared to go public with a properly editorial piece which gives us his real opinion because Gartside slapped him down early on in his time reporting on The Wanderers and put him in his place and that's left a lasting legacy.

And let's face it, he's probably on about 40k as "Senior Football Reporter" and that's not bad money for doing fuck all.

The days of Woodward & Bernstein are long gone.

25Ructions in the Boardroom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ructions in the Boardroom? Sat May 28 2016, 07:40

blasterbolton

David Ngog
David Ngog

He's probably hamstrung with what he can actually report or say because of legal reasons, I used to work for local newspaper in Nottingham and every story used to take 2 to 3 days from reporting to print because every single thing that went in that paper needed to go through 'legal' even the ads

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum