Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karaoke

+9
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
doffcocker
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 16:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Craven Heifer really is a shit hole, full of drugs, thugs and weirdos.

22Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Jesus that karaoke place is a dive. Full of peasants wearing henleys clothing. I spend my nights in courtneys and level when I go into town on the weekends. Karaoke is not my thing
Fascinating for a 60 odd year old like me Boggers because I reckon that most of us on here have trawled round Bolton from the Palais to the Ebony to BIT to Maxwell's to Ritzy/Icon to all else before and thereafter in one capacity or another over the years and have an interest where and how your generation rut these days. 

When I go back to Bolton as a wrinkly I end up in places that my friends like on the few nights I spend in town and generally have a great time. 

Still love a night out in Bolton when I get the chance.

23Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Jesus that karaoke place is a dive. Full of peasants wearing henleys clothing. I spend my nights in courtneys and level when I go into town on the weekends. Karaoke is not my thing
Fascinating for a 60 odd year old like me Boggers because I reckon that most of us on here have trawled round Bolton from the Palais to the Ebony to BIT to Maxwell's to Ritzy/Icon to all else before and thereafter in one capacity or another over the years and have an interest where and how your generation rut these days. 

When I go back to Bolton as a wrinkly I end up in places that my friends like on the few nights I spend in town and generally have a great time. 

I didn't think you were that old

24Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:25

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote: For the record, I first did karaoke when I was 17. It was at the Craven Heifer in Astley Bridge and I got up and absolutely belted out Paranoid Android, and it's still talked of to this day.

No doubt, it's not every day you witness a singing bellend.
if you enjoy it go for it doffcocker, at least you're out and about having a laugh. Better than becoming dillusional and pretending to be a woman on a forum for attention.

25Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:27

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Maxwells- that is a serious blast from the past, anyone used to go to Spencer's bar as well

26Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Neither do I amigo Smile

Still recovering from a quad pull after playing 5 a side with a bunch of 20 - somethings. Missus and mates didn't half take the piss.

I'll be back.

27Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always thought you were in your forties lusty.

28Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 17:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I used to love doing karaoke in Preston and Chorley. These days I don't go out on a weekend, partly because I feel ancient when I see all the kids in the pubs and partly because I don't drink. Connor and the girls do all that town centre weekend stuff when they're home but they usually go to Manchester as they think Chorley is seriously boring.

29Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 18:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Always thought you were in your forties lusty.

Now you're just taking the piss.

30Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
if you enjoy it go for it doffcocker, at least you're out and about having a laugh. Better than becoming dillusional and pretending to be a woman on a forum for attention.

What a silly post.

I go out all the time, sometimes I even laugh.

31Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 18:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Maxwells- that is a serious blast from the past, anyone used to go to Spencer's bar as well

Yes I did.

It was the Empress night club before John Spencer took it over and I spent many a hour playing snooker in there - sometimes watched by Spencer himself - although I wasn't ever a very good player at all!

It wasn't my local though and I usually drank elsewhere but I did down a few in there from time to time.

Frightening to think it is getting on to 40 years ago now.

Happy days.

32Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 18:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Always thought you were in your forties lusty.

Now you're just taking the piss.

Why're you so protective over me?

33Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 18:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

i used to go in Spencers when i first starting drinking at 16/17, it was easier to get served in there than other places  Very Happy
Also Olivers was a haven for underage drinkers

34Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 19:11

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

What a silly post.

I go out all the time, sometimes I even laugh.
Yes but is that you that goes out or your fictitious female creation.

35Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 19:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Yes but is that you that goes out or your fictitious female creation.

Difficult to be fictitious when you've been on Bolton forums since the dawn of time.

36Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha is the internet's number 1 gender bender!

37Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Natasha is the internet's number 1 gender bender!

Getting sick of this bullery. I'm telling.

38Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 19:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

39Karaoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Karaoke Sun Jun 05 2016, 19:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd get more respect on Bolton Banter.