Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Television censorship

+7
TheHateCamel
gloswhite
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
largehat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Mon 2 Jul - 13:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Returning to my original post, I queried the censored version of Kindergarten Cop with ITV and this is taken from the response I got:

When acquired feature films are legally complied for transmission, there are strict guidelines set-out for what we can and cannot broadcast at certain times. In the case of Kindergarten Cop, we have two complied versions – a ‘suitable anytime’ version and ‘post 2100hrs’ version. On this occasion, the ‘suitable anytime’ version was transmitted in a post 2100hrs timeslot.

22Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Mon 2 Jul - 13:19

largehat wrote:Returning to my original post, I queried the censored version of Kindergarten Cop with ITV and this is taken from the response I got:

When acquired feature films are legally complied for transmission, there are strict guidelines set-out for what we can and cannot broadcast at certain times. In the case of Kindergarten Cop, we have two complied versions – a ‘suitable anytime’ version and ‘post 2100hrs’ version. On this occasion, the ‘suitable anytime’ version was transmitted in a post 2100hrs timeslot.

You sad bastard.

23Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 12:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a big fan of pussy, but don't particularly enjoy cnut if that makes sense.

Cnut, like many Anglo Saxon words has a harshness to it being Germanic in origin, and it does make half of the world's bits sound unattractive. "Vag" is the same. It's not the kind of word you'd want to mention if romance was in the air unless you were really getting into it and the lady in question found it a turn on. Pussy, on the other hand has a completely different set of connotations. I often use it during romantic interludes and not just when I'm shagging the cat. Pussy is nice and if you're going to mention a lady's bits it would be the word I'd go for every time.

24Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 14:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only ever use the cnut word when referring to men, I never use it to describe women.

Fanny, Pussy or Hairy Pie are much better options to describe the private parts of the female species.

25Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 14:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

were do you all stand on 'twat'?

I love cunt, its my favourite word, I adore the fact the word causes so much offence. I love the notoriety of it (the word)

I never use the word to describe women though...

the following are acceptable uses of the word cunt i feel...

Look at that cunt
your a cunt
im going meeting this cunt
wish that cunt at the bar would hurry up
get to the bar and get your round in you cunt
Jesus, I cant believe the stupid cunt missed that!
this referee is a cunt.

... you get the drift! Laughing

'cunting' can also be used when you need a word with greater swearing 'bang' than fucking...

such as...

why wont this cunting condom fit! or..
I lost my cunting wallet...

26Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 14:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You swear too cunting much, Rebel.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 14:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

RT, the term 'hairy pie' is horrible. Personally I think 'cunt' is less offensive.

'Hairy cunt' is of course worse than 'hairy pie' though.

28Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 15:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:You swear too cunting much, Rebel.

see it works... Laughing

29Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 15:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:RT, the term 'hairy pie' is horrible. Personally I think 'cunt' is less offensive.

'Hairy cunt' is of course worse than 'hairy pie' though.

were would 'cunt pie' be? Shocked

30Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 15:09

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

'Cunt pie' doesnt make sense. You wouldn't say 'cock willy'.

31Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 15:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

'Cock' & 'Willy' both refer to the same thing - 'Cunt' & 'Pie' do not.

32Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 15:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:'Cunt pie' doesnt make sense. You wouldn't say 'cock willy'.

yes it does...

your saying you have NEVER eaten 'cunt pie'? Rolling Eyes

33Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 15:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
largehat wrote:'Cunt pie' doesnt make sense. You wouldn't say 'cock willy'.

yes it does...

your saying you have NEVER eaten 'cunt pie'? Rolling Eyes

I bet Natasha has... Laughing

34Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 17:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I use minge a lot.

35Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 17:57

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:'Cock' & 'Willy' both refer to the same thing - 'Cunt' & 'Pie' do not.

I thought they were both being used as nouns, but Rebel, rather 'skilfully', has demonstrated that 'cunt' can be an adjective. Very fucking clever.

36Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 18:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote: I use minge a lot.

I use minge as often as I can too. geek

37Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 18:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about bearded clam ?

Television censorship - Page 2 Szg64p

38Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 19:01

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Or a Pink Taco?
Television censorship - Page 2 Food_flirtz_taco

39Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 22:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I know a girl who calls it an Axe Wound.

40Television censorship - Page 2 Empty Re: Television censorship Tue 3 Jul - 22:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A vagina is a box that a penis comes in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum