Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scientology

+3
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scientology Empty Scientology Tue Jul 03 2012, 22:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What is this crap all about,how has such a riddiculus thing got such a hold on these famous people the likes of cruise and Travolta. How has it got so big and powerful and sinister.Guy,s walking around with guns following people fucking bizzare.

2Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Tue Jul 03 2012, 22:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah it's crazy.

Christianity though, that i get.

3Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Tue Jul 03 2012, 23:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the biggest load of bollocks going. L Ron Hubbard was so full of shit it's unbelievable. I always bracket Scientologists with Hovis Witnesses. Totally full of shit.

The Hovis Witnesses are not recognised by the World Council of Churches because they are a profit making organization. If they knock on my my door trying to sell me a subscription to Watchtower or Awake, I just say I didn't see the accident and I always eat brown bread.

If you get more than two visits a month from the Hovis Witnesses, you should be entitled to claim a rebate from the council.

4Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Tue Jul 03 2012, 23:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Going off topic a bit here, i was once staying at a large hotel in Eastbourne on a work related matter. I Arrived about 10pm after sorting a problem in london which made me late, when i got to the hotel it was full of star trek people it was a convention and these people were taking it real serious, i mean the mars bar heads forget what you call them ,got it klingons were talking in fucking klingon like it was normal. When i was a kid a klingon was something different altogether,anyways i had a drink with kirk and spock and went to bed with a smile after a grueling day. I think they think its real Smile Actually it was on when i was a kid but we still called dingleberries or chugnuts klingons.

Last edited by Angry Dad on Tue Jul 03 2012, 23:46; edited 1 time in total

5Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Tue Jul 03 2012, 23:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Live long and prosper, AD.

6Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Tue Jul 03 2012, 23:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if in a couple of thousands of years they will look at scientology with a bit more legitimacy.

because lets face it all religions are ridiculous but the more "modern" ones get ridiculed for some reason.

7Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Wed Jul 04 2012, 01:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Actually it was on when i was a kid but we still called dingleberries or chugnuts klingons.

Great story, Angry Dad, but I was a bit taken aback by your use of the word 'dingleberries'.

When I was at school this was slang for something quite gross. A backside hair with a bit of poo stuck to it.

8Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Wed Jul 04 2012, 01:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Actually it was on when i was a kid but we still called dingleberries or chugnuts klingons.

Great story, Angry Dad, but I was a bit taken aback by your use of the word 'dingleberries'.

When I was at school this was slang for something quite gross. A backside hair with a bit of poo stuck to it.
yeah thats what i meant or little balls of bog roll stuck to the hairs.we called em dingles ,chugs, or kling ons.

9Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Wed Jul 04 2012, 01:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
because lets face it all religions are ridiculous

Amen to that.

10Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Wed Jul 04 2012, 23:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Going off topic a bit here, i was once staying at a large hotel in Eastbourne on a work related matter. I Arrived about 10pm after sorting a problem in london which made me late, when i got to the hotel it was full of star trek people it was a convention and these people were taking it real serious, i mean the mars bar heads forget what you call them ,got it klingons were talking in fucking klingon like it was normal. When i was a kid a klingon was something different altogether,anyways i had a drink with kirk and spock and went to bed with a smile after a grueling day. I think they think its real Smile Actually it was on when i was a kid but we still called dingleberries or chugnuts klingons.

We used to call them nut clusters. Tagnuts or Dangle berries are also common expressions. If you suffer with them quite a lot then it would be prudent to invest in a bidet. The French eradicated the Clagnut problem after inventing the bidet.

11Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Thu Jul 05 2012, 00:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Going off topic a bit here, i was once staying at a large hotel in Eastbourne on a work related matter. I Arrived about 10pm after sorting a problem in london which made me late, when i got to the hotel it was full of star trek people it was a convention and these people were taking it real serious, i mean the mars bar heads forget what you call them ,got it klingons were talking in fucking klingon like it was normal. When i was a kid a klingon was something different altogether,anyways i had a drink with kirk and spock and went to bed with a smile after a grueling day. I think they think its real Smile Actually it was on when i was a kid but we still called dingleberries or chugnuts klingons.

We used to call them nut clusters. Tagnuts or Dangle berries are also common expressions. If you suffer with them quite a lot then it would be prudent to invest in a bidet. The French eradicated the Clagnut problem after inventing the bidet.
Tegs was another.

12Scientology Empty Re: Scientology Thu Jul 05 2012, 17:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I stopped eating grapenuts for my breakfast when I associated the two, some years ago Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum