Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joshua v Breazeale

+7
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 13:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:My feeling is that he's the real deal.

Bollocks, barring a troubled Dillian Whyte he's fought no one of note. Last night proved to me that Joshua is a fraud, took him 7 rounds to finish off fat boy Breazeale.

Could you seriously imagine AJ against Lennox Lewis or Mike Tyson in their prime?

22Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 13:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Starting to look like a paper tiger to me. Needs a real test to prove himself.

23Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 13:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's Eddie Hearn's cash cow, he'll keep fighting bums over from America.

24Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:My feeling is that he's the real deal.

Bollocks, barring a troubled Dillian Whyte he's fought no one of note. Last night proved to me that Joshua is a fraud, took him 7 rounds to finish off fat boy Breazeale.

Could you seriously imagine AJ against Lennox Lewis or Mike Tyson in their prime?
Joshua isn't in his prime yet though. I'm not saying he'll be better than the Mike Tysons of the world but if he works hard be definitely has the potential to rule the heavyweight division as it is now. 

I did also say I would like to see him fight a top level opponent to see how good he really is. He's not there yet, but he will be one day imo.

25Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Joshua has bags of potential. Imo he can only get better. He certainly has the physique and the punching power to reign as the dominant heavyweight. we must remember he is still only in his twenties and is learning his craft. He seems to have his screwed on properly and doesn't do trash talking. I like him.

26Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Haye will end him

27Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:43

I like Joshua, and he clearly has potential but he needs to step up the quality he's fighting now, can't expect fans to keep shelling out otherwise.

28Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:35

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He's a fraud they will feed him tomato cans and then only let him fight someone decent when they are shot, he will lose big time against Haye or wilder right now and will never go against wilder or Ortiz. His best bet is against that clown Fury but he will be gone after klit wakes up and Twats him.

29Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's why people don't trust or respect boxing in general it's all politics and nothing to do with getting the best fighters to fight each other and see who's the champ.
Joshua reminds me of Bruno in terms of physique and how he is being managed, it's a manipulated path with cherry picked opponents but like most other top sports now it's money first sport/competition second

30Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's fighting Parker next apparently .

31Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:45

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:He's fighting Parker next apparently .
What off Thunderbirds? he'll kill him he must be 90

Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Images19

32Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha

33Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He should win that one easily!

Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 BP1876543

34Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 16:57

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

He should win that one easily!

Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 BP1876543

You just completely plagarised my gag

35Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 17:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Forgive me, I'm not very good with comedy on the internet.

36Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 17:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just noticed it's a different picture so you must have missed my post, I thought you'd literally cut and pasted it lol

37Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 17:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Just noticed it's a different picture so you must have missed my post, I thought you'd literally cut and pasted it lol
We need a thread to educate you all on cut & paste vs copy & paste Razz

38Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 17:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another nobody

39Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 18:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Just noticed it's a different picture so you must have missed my post, I thought you'd literally cut and pasted it lol
Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Welcome-to-the-internet_o_184208

40Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Empty Re: Joshua v Breazeale Wed Jun 29 2016, 18:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Joshua v Breazeale - Page 2 Welcome-to-the-internet_o_184208
Can't believe you've hacked my webcam you pervert

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum