Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yeovil Town: Bolton striker Tom Eaves & Swansea defender Liam Shephard sign

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yeovil Town have completed deals for striker Tom Eaves and defender Liam Shephard, taking their number of signings in the last 24 hours to three.

Eaves, 24, who was released by Bolton, and 21-year-old Shephard have both had previous loan spells with the Glovers.

The League Two club have agreed a one-year deal with Eaves, who played seven times for them in 2014-15.

Shephard rejoins on a six-month loan from Swansea City after temporary stints in each of the last two seasons.

Liverpool-born Eaves joined Bolton from Oldham in August 2010 but made only five first-team appearances for the Trotters in his near six-year stay at the club.

"The club have been tracking Tom for a long time now and we're very pleased to have the option to take him on a permanent deal," Glovers boss Darren Way told the club's official website.

Welshman Shephard, who made his debut for the Swans in last season's FA Cup third round tie at Oxford United, first joined Yeovil for the final four months of the 2014-15 season, playing 20 times before returning for a month in March last term.

Eaves and Shephard join Otis Khan as new recruits for the forthcoming campaign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36684035

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's a funny one with him and I wish him well, we bought him on the back of a hatrick against us in a friendly. To the best of my knowledge he didn't pull any trees up prior to that and certainly didn't after that.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle spent a million on that chump.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Never saw him play .......but Yeovil see somat in him. I just wonder if he could have done a job for us in League One since he was ours and I presume fairly cheap salary.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw him play and he is truly lumpen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum