Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 50]

581Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 15:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He has been training with us for the last few days according to the BN and we may also be signing a right back as Buxton is ruled out for a few weeks (easy Nat we don't celebrate players being injured).
The RB may be Hibbert who was also released by Everton and is close to Osman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

582Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 15:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why do we need another right back? We have Wilson and Vela and Thorpe can play anywhere across the back four can't he?

583Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 15:55

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:why do we need another right back? We have Wilson and Vela and Thorpe can play anywhere across the back four can't he?
Are you seriously asking that question Mr Pig? Hibbert would be an amazing addition.

584Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 15:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hibbert hasn't played much for the last few years and his wages will be too much.

I just don't see the point in another over 30 journeyman, we have plenty already and we have other areas that need looking at such as midfield or a striker who can actually score

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Oct 06 2016, 16:25; edited 1 time in total

585Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 16:24

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Hibbert hasn't played much for the last few years and his wages will be too much.

I just don't see the point in another over 30 journeyman, we have plenty already and we have other areas that need looking at such as midfield or a stiker who can actually score
The Hibbert bit is guesswork but the Osman bit is confirmed and according to Iles a RB is a possibility.
Regarding Hibberts wages he's on £0 currently and has been since August.

586Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 16:38

Norpig wrote:Hibbert hasn't played much for the last few years and his wages will be too much.

I just don't see the point in another over 30 journeyman, we have plenty already and we have other areas that need looking at such as midfield or a striker who can actually score

Journeyman??! Tony Hibbert was a one club man!

587Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

35 is a good age, Jay Jay was 50!

588Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

you know what i mean, a very average player at Prem level. never got a sniff when they signed Coleman
He may well do a job for us, i just think the money would be better spent elsewhere

589Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:30

I think they would be good.  At this level particularly.  (But didnt we say that about half our squad when we got relegated)  both players can get forward and we need width.  Moxey approaches the half way line and goes into full on panic attack.

590Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The defence has been ok, we've hardly been shipping left, right and centre.

We need a new midfield and a new attack. Sort it out Parky you bellend.

591Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:49

The attack might be alright.   I kno i know, but just hear me out.  We have no width and no one creating anything from midfield.  Hence why we went almost a while match with no shots on or off target.

Personally, like others have mentioned and i have before, osede should be playing in front of the back four.  He can pass and get the ball moving forward.

In front of him should then be spearing.  Two wide players and cam, like clough and then lets see if proctor or madine can finish at this level.

So more than anything we need width.

592Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:49

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If we sign Osman and Hibbert can they play in the 1st team? In the run up to the Blackpool game he said he wanted to play two of the youngsters we have signed recently ( Lavelle and another 1 whose name escapes me) but couldn't because of the transfer embargo.

593Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:53

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was Hugo Tanner, whoever he is.

"I was pleased with the Under-23s the other night, I thought they played really well. The two new lads – Hugo (Tanner) and Sam (Lavelle) – were very good but we can’t play them at first team level because of the embargo. Jack and Alex have been [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with us quite a bit and I’d like to give them another chance.”

594Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 06 2016, 20:59

Norpig wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

you know what i mean, a very average player at Prem level. never got a sniff when they signed Coleman
He may well do a job for us, i just think the money would be better spent elsewhere

Ye fair enough, just couldn't help myself  Very Happy

595Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 13 2016, 16:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Osman won't be signing for us

596Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 13 2016, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neither will Ronaldo, what's your point?

597Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 13 2016, 17:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Neither will Ronaldo, what's your point?

Has Ronaldo been on trial with us? I must've missed that

598Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 13 2016, 17:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Has Ronaldo been on trial with us? I must've missed that

You have been away for a few days.

599Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 13 2016, 17:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only chance we would ever have is with the fat one. We would have nil chance of securing even a sniff of services with the gay one.

600Transfer rumours ! - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Oct 13 2016, 17:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The only chance we would ever have is with the fat one. We would have nil chance of securing even a sniff of services with the gay one.

What makes you say that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum