Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Music Competition - A bit of fun.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Do you like music, do you like to share it with others?

Well simply please pm me three of your favourite clips and I'll post them up and let others judge whether they like them or not awarding a total out of 15 (up to 5 points per song). The next day I'll post someone else's three songs for people to comment on and award points.

With nobody but me knowing whose taste in music I've posted up nobody can vote for or against you depending on whether they like you or not - it is simply the music they are judging.

You can even vote for yourselves to throw people off your scent as to whose picks these are - I simply wont count your score when I add up the totals.

The winner after the two sets of clips have been judged goes through to the next round (and sends me three more clips) and the loser goes through to the 'second chance' round to go up against others who came second also (again another 3 clips will be required.

This will go on until we've established Nuts champion music Master/Mistress or people get bored with it.

What have you got to lose?

Let's be having your clips then please!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This'll take some thinking about. I won't be posting any BF,because he'd win hands down,so I'll have to look at my other musical passions.
Guessing who posted what will be a bit of a sub plot,although KP's choices will be pretty obvious.

I like the idea of this sluffy.  I like it a lot

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good idea this Sluffy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum