Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racial Profiling... Do you do it?

+7
Quent
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After this "terrorism" scare yesterday...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169070/M6-toll-road-terror-alert-traffic-chaos-sparked-FAKE-CIGARETTE-Megabus.html

what would you do in the following scenarios?

If you got on a bus and saw a white bloke come on with a backpack acting a bit shifty and mumbling prayer what would you do?

and..

If it was an asian male, with full beard, mumbling arabic and sweating, backpack of course what would you do?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

If you got on a bus and saw a white bloke come on with a backpack acting a bit shifty and mumbling prayer what would you do?

and..

If it was an asian male, with full beard, mumbling arabic and sweating, backpack of course what would you do?

Get off the bus at the next stop?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

and..

Get off the bus at the next stop?

first answer... Id think he was a weirdo.

2nd answer... Id think it was a bomb.

sorry, nothing racist in this. Its just that suicide bombers DO tend to be 'dark skinned Muslim types'

sorry but they do...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nothing to be sorry about Rebel as I believe many of us would think like that - hence the point of Hipsters thread.

I probably would think the white bloke is a harmless nutter, I probably would think the Asian bloke is too but I may well get off the bus and catch the next one along just to be on the safe side!

Hipsters point proved with me.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I would probably think both were nutters but would be worried by the asian guy to be honest, noting racist in it but that's just the way I think most people would feel.

Though if you asked someone direct on tv, a celeb for examply, they would probably give a different answer to look like they are not racist.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I,d be just as worried by the white nutter as i had an experience with one on a tube in london late at night a few years ago. A Bearded hippy fucker in a combat jacket talking to himself and glaring at me and the only 2 others on the train. He had his hand in a duffle bag sitting opposite me he kept staring at me so i decided to stare back his mutterings got louder so i told him to shut the fuck up weirdo, it usually works but not this time he pulled out a long knife from the bag and made to get off his seat i didn,t let him i got to him while he was at a dissadvantage and broke his arm on a steel rail took his knife and got off at the next stop and dropped it in a bin. Otherwise it was a pretty normal fucking day.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

John McClain?

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

No wonder he is angry.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The white bloke I would consider as a refugee from our 'Care in the Community' failed experiment, and probably ignore him, although remaining wary of him. With the other guy, I can't help but think of the old adage that 'Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims', and probably get off the bus if my initial assesment of him started to raise the hackles on the back of my neck. Rightly or wrongly, thats how I would react.

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:I,d be just as worried by the white nutter as i had an experience with one on a tube in london late at night a few years ago. A Bearded hippy fucker in a combat jacket talking to himself and glaring at me and the only 2 others on the train. He had his hand in a duffle bag sitting opposite me he kept staring at me so i decided to stare back his mutterings got louder so i told him to shut the fuck up weirdo, it usually works but not this time he pulled out a long knife from the bag and made to get off his seat i didn,t let him i got to him while he was at a dissadvantage and broke his arm on a steel rail took his knife and got off at the next stop and dropped it in a bin. Otherwise it was a pretty normal fucking day.

Love the last line !

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

AD, I know we're not in school but could you please sort out your commas from your apostrophes.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

chipbutty wrote:AD, I know we're not in school but could you please sort out your commas from your apostrophes.
No.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I bet you would if you knew how to.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Angry Dad wrote:I,d be just as worried by the white nutter as i had an experience with one on a tube in london late at night a few years ago. A Bearded hippy fucker in a combat jacket talking to himself and glaring at me and the only 2 others on the train. He had his hand in a duffle bag sitting opposite me he kept staring at me so i decided to stare back his mutterings got louder so i told him to shut the fuck up weirdo, it usually works but not this time he pulled out a long knife from the bag and made to get off his seat i didn,t let him i got to him while he was at a dissadvantage and broke his arm on a steel rail took his knife and got off at the next stop and dropped it in a bin. Otherwise it was a pretty normal fucking day.

I love angry (fucking)Dad. He is like Bolton Nut's batman!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

chipbutty wrote:I bet you would if you knew how to.
Bet i fucking wouldn,,,t.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We haven't been told if the secret smoker who caused the hold-up on the M6 toll was Asian or not. Why didn't someone on the bus just ask him what the fuck was smoke doing coming out of his bag ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doc Brown seems to be an expert on racial profiling.

https://youtu.be/I-KjA4EHU8E

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum