Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Racing and Football Betting Thread.

+9
Bwfc1958
mark leach
Bread2.0
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:Are you serious? You should apologise to me for saying I picked a horse on Saturday when you know I didn't. Cut the bullshit out and spend your time trying to pick winners instead of talking shite and if you win you can put the money in your otters pocket but just make sure its not notes. Not much change though if you can only win 50p.

Shocked               scratch       :facepalm:

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

:facepalm:
I can't quite believe what I'm reading here. You couldn't make it up.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on RT stop the bull. Ha ha

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Come on RT stop the bull.  Ha ha

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

The Racing and Football Betting Thread. - Page 25 Mrsome11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Racing and Football Betting Thread. - Page 25 91364824-6b70-11e4-99d4-9ee170532087

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

The Racing and Football Betting Thread. - Page 25 Mrsome11

Is that your wife Rodney. Is her name Cassandra. She must be mad.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Archie, old boy, somewhere along the way, you and I have gotten off on the wrong hoof. I'm not sure when or where but clearly you have an issue with me. I don't bear grudges, life is too short.  What say you we draw a line under this verbal tete-a- tete and start off afresh? When I referred to your horse on Saturday I was merely waxing lyrical. You rarely post on any thread other than the Horse racing competition but you did recently say that some posters on here are idiots. I found it difficult to suppress a guffaw at that comment hence why I said your horse was running in the race on Saturday. I apologise for my faux pas and I'm happy to hold out the olive branch if you are in agreement?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Archie, old boy, somewhere along the way, you and I have gotten off on the wrong hoof. I'm not sure when or where but clearly you have an issue with me. I don't bear grudges, life is too short.  What say you we draw a line under this verbal tete-a- tete and start off afresh? When I referred to your horse on Saturday I was merely waxing lyrical. You rarely post on any thread other than the Horse racing competition but you did recently say that some posters on here are idiots. I found it difficult to suppress a guffaw at that comment hence why I said your horse was running in the race on Saturday. I apologise for my faux pas and I'm happy to hold out the olive branch if you are in agreement?
Well said Rodney. You know it makes sense.

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Archie, old boy, somewhere along the way, you and I have gotten off on the wrong hoof. I'm not sure when or where but clearly you have an issue with me. I don't bear grudges, life is too short.  What say you we draw a line under this verbal tete-a- tete and start off afresh? When I referred to your horse on Saturday I was merely waxing lyrical. You rarely post on any thread other than the Horse racing competition but you did recently say that some posters on here are idiots. I found it difficult to suppress a guffaw at that comment hence why I said your horse was running in the race on Saturday. I apologise for my faux pas and I'm happy to hold out the olive branch if you are in agreement?

More rubbish. Have never had a problem with bonce or 58 or anyone on here so why would I say they were idiots? You have made that up. I'll tell you what. You stop calling me Archie and saying things about me which you have made up and I'll stop calling you Rodney.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If this is an act, it's a very convincing one.

"A certain other pair of knobheads" could learn a lot from this.

(Comment No16 on the thread below, by the way, Archie.)

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t14493-goodbye

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bread2.0 wrote:If this is an act, it's a very convincing one.

"A certain other pair of knobheads" could learn a lot from this.

(Comment No16 on the thread below, by the way, Archie.)

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t14493-goodbye

Bread I was talking about Scott and boggers not the posters on the horse racing thread so keep your nosey business out of my way.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have sent Mark a PM to draw a line under this breakdown in communication.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark,I know what it's like getting stick on here,due mainly of course,to my passion for Bruce Forsyth,the finest entertainer ever produced by this great country.
I'm hoping you're a fellow Brucie lover,and it'd be nice to have your opinion of the old boy,good or bad.
Don't spare my feelings if you don't like him,I can take it.
Are you like the rest of them on here?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
mark leach wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
mark leach wrote:Rt I didn't pick Gamesome on Friday I picked the lucky dip so I should have £3.44 profit as well.

Archie..knowing you are a stickler for the rules I had to do it by the book. It looks like you have fallen foul of Clause 28 old boy. Therefore..no profit for Friday...Sorry..but rules are rules.

Rt I have never herd of clause 28. You said you get a lucky dip if you don't pick a horse so I should get Fridays profit. I'm going for Cosette in the same race as your pick today.

Archie, don't confuse Clause 28 with Clause 23. They are two entirely different kettles of fish.

Clause 23 of the CONGU Unified Handicapping System covers the “Annual Review” of rules and regulatations (these should be completed for all members,) and it gives guidance on “General Play” adjustments, If it is felt  that the profit is too  high, or low, and not representative of current rules of betting gamesmanship.. It basically allows members to protect against “bandits,” and to re-set the rules according to the occasion.

I have received a reply from Mark via PM and he has pointed out that I made a faux pas regarding Clause 23 which is actually a Golf rule and is nothing whatsoever to do with Horse Racing. Happy to stand corrected on this occasion. I was in a bit of a hurry and got Clause 23 mixed up with Clause 28 when in fact I had intended to publish Clause 28 which would have cleared up any ambiguity regarding Article 4 of the non-runner rule.

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Mark,I know what it's like getting stick on here,due mainly of course,to my passion for Bruce Forsyth,the finest entertainer ever produced by this great country.
I'm hoping you're a fellow Brucie lover,and it'd be nice to have your opinion of the old boy,good or bad.

Bonce I'm not interested in Bruce Forsyth. He was rubbish on Strictly dancing and is well past it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Mark,I know what it's like getting stick on here,due mainly of course,to my passion for Bruce Forsyth,the finest entertainer ever produced by this great country.

Bonce I'm not interested in Bruce Forsyth. He was rubbish on Strictly dancing and is well past it.
I'm fighting a losing battle on here. Crying or Very sad 
Even I didn't like him on Strictly,but aren't we all forgetting his other talents?

Singer.
Jazz musician.
Composer. 
Actor.
Comedian.
Game show presenter.

OK,sometimes his wig doesn't turn as fast as his head,creating a rather alarming image,but look at what the man has achieved.
You'll all come round in the end.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Clause 28?

That Clause 28?

This is all getting very odd now.

(Nobody mention Clause 4, for christ's sake......)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's very tricky this betting business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum