Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V

+18
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
sunlight
Bread2.0
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 50]

41Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:14 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:The Bake off drama continues. Very Happy
Hadn't realised it ever started

42Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:47 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a big chance for Brucie. Get in there my son.

Who needs Mel and Sue?

43Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:23 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got the week off,which probably means I'll be doing one of three things.

A. DIY.
  B. Wandering around the odder parts of Youtube.
  C. Walking.

A and C could land me back at A+E,and the mental scars from seeing Tony Bomboni on youtube are still pretty raw,so I might have to play it safe and catch up on my reading.
Then again,the kitchen is a big draw. I've had an urge to show people how easy it is to make some half decent Jaffa Cakes,and put Bread and his brown dollops to shame. 
This,of course,might be a mistake,but,how badly could it go?

If I manage it,I'll post a picture.
If I burn the house down,all bets are off.

44Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:31 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ooh, a Jaffa Cake-Off!

I likes it.

Mrs B's reaction to my dismal failure was the same as yours - Scorn, derision and a lot of laughing.

She's a better baker than me so she thought it'd be a doddle to knock some up and show me how useless I was.

But hers were just as bad as mine and we concluded that they are deceptively difficult to get right.

Have a go and post the pictures.

45Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:43 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like a challenge. I'll need a day alone.

Two hours to cook,and eight to clear up the mess.

46Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:36 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

47Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:48 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

48Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw this chap on NW tonight a few weeks ago, he could remember all the words from songs he sang years and years ago. He was much better than Brucie  Razz

49Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:39 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i saw this chap on NW tonight a few weeks ago, he could remember all the words from songs he sang years and years ago. He was much better than Brucie  Razz
Brucie can do it all. You're going in my book with WGO. And a few others. Very Happy

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Thick-Book

50Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:21 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:i saw this chap on NW tonight a few weeks ago, he could remember all the words from songs he sang years and years ago. He was much better than Brucie  Razz
Brucie can do it all. You're going in my book with WGO. And a few others. Very Happy

Brucie can't remember what day it is and what time his colostomy bag needs emptying now. Such a shame he used to be average at one time, it's a long way to fall

51Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:35 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
I'm boltonbonce wrote:

Brucie can't remember what day it is and what time his colostomy bag needs emptying now. Such a shame he used to be average at one time, it's a long way to fall
Right. I'm beefing up for a scrap.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 33EB5DD700000578-0-image-a-25_1462799460244

52Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:24 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

53Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:27 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This,I'm led to believe,is fashionable attire. She seems to be wearing her Dad's shirt and jacket.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 _91297713_angela

54Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:29 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You would though  Very Happy

55Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a fashion icon.

I've seen people pointing at me in the street.

Ok,they sometimes perface it with 'That's him officer', but mainly it's my elegant attire.

56Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:07 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm a fashion icon.

I've seen people pointing at me in the street.

Ok,they sometimes perface it with 'That's him officer', but mainly it's my elegant attire.
Now here's someone I'd point at. For all the wrong reasons.
It's London Fashion Week. Am I so out of touch,or does the bloke look a right nellie?
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 _91298167_rich

57Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

You're out of touch. I was wearing that exact same outfit today and my carer said I looked really nice.

58Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:54 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:You're out of touch. I was wearing that exact same outfit today and my carer said I looked really nice.
What's in the purse?

59Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:You're out of touch. I was wearing that exact same outfit today and my carer said I looked really nice.
What's in the purse?
His dentures.

60Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
What's in the purse?
His dentures.
Almost right. 

There are teeth in the purse but they are the teeth from my victims that I keep as a souvenir. So far I have 27. When I reach 30 I can put them on a string and wear them around my neck. 

What is Bruce Forsyths address?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum